The CD in the Mail

okay so i got my mail today and there was a cd that was sent by some dude named nathan mueller or something like that and it had no note, no label to inform me of what is on the cd and all i can think about is the episode from the twilight zone about the red button. any one ever see that one? no well here's the run down... a salemen comes to your door and you open it. he tells you that he has an amazing offer for you if you would just be kind enough to answer it. and he goes on to tell you that he holds a case of money for $200,000,000.00 and all you have to do in order to get the money is push the little red button. So then you ask him, what happens if i do. he explains how someone in the world you have never met, never seen, will never know will die if you push it. He gives you 24 hours to decide. You give in and you push the button. The man knocks on your door and hands over the case. And goes on to the next town telling them the same thing. Well i was thinking about this CD and thought that would be a kicker wouldn't it? I mean what if this cd has the bank accounts of every person on the planet? what if it was a suicide note left by someone. what if it is a news clip of something that could happen in the next week? What if it is from someone trying to start a revolution and knows who will be in and who wont be? that would really make a great story don't you think? What if you recieved a cd in the mail and it was from someone who is starting a revolution and you watch it only to get sucked into the world of espionage? I don't know you tell me worth writing or should i keep digging? all i do know is that I won't be opening it just yet.
I would be more afraid that it was sent by some hacker and as soon as I put it in my computer it would do something horrible. Good luck with it and think hard before you see whats on it.
yeah i know, but wouldn't it make a great story? and have the kinda twist that the twilight zone had? anyways- i don't know about not opening it. after all curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back. hooo what to do?
@chemcdow (149)
do not put it in your computer! It would be very easy for you to even think it had music or pictures, and then get hacked without even knowing! If you're really super curious, use a public computer *laughs* that's what i'd do.