Mylot's "task" is this for real?

@mobhomeir (7565)
There were so many complains posted about this new additional money-making featured here..("task") Did you already joined this? Have you gotten already their said paid-out? I don't understand this...
@winterose (39929)
yes I got paid but I didn't do much, I didn't like it, either. I did a whole one and when I went back to put it in it was not even there anymore, jet I never closed the window.
@mobhomeir (7565)
Oh..you mean it was lost without any explanation from the admin how that happen?
@winterose (39929)
it is hard to explain if you did do them, it is like they gave it to somebody else it is like I am giving away apples, and I say anyone can have an apple, you say you want one, and I say okay to the apple you must write a story about an apple, so you have already asked for the apple and you go and write your story you come back to give me the story so you can have your apple, but I won't let you post your story, you go back and look at the task, and all the apples are gone, that is why I wouldn't let you post your apple story
@sirrob (4112)
That is for real and there has been a lot already who reach the minimum amount or near to that because of the new feature. If you are just in the right tasks you will be able to earn more from it with just one tasks alone than in your one week of work here. So, don't be worried much about it, there are just so many complain about it because they don't know how it's being done and how the admin come up with it.
@mobhomeir (7565)
Okay. So you tried it already? Did you already got your pay-out?
@sirrob (4112)
I tried it twice, but the first one they give me a link that cannot be loaded so I returned it back to them. The second one, I wasn't able to finish because I was making it just several minutes before going to work and I don't have much time left already and I abandoned it. So that would mean I haven't paid yet.
@gzlgzl123 (224)
Oh,actually I participated in the tasks,but the reward I feel is little.Maybe I can't understand the instruction of the task.I have 18 tasks already rejected,that's a sad thing.But I got paid by 10 tasks.
@mobhomeir (7565)
Oh I think that was good enough 10 out of 18 for the first time? Quite fine since that was your first time yet...try more but research more first before attempting to try it again so would know the mechanics..thanks friend
I have tried to do some of the task but I was not about to accomplish it because the instructions are to vague. I am focusing more on posting than doing some tasks. Yes, i have noticed that there are no tasks posted these past few days. Maybe mylot has no clients as of this time. When it comes to paying issue, of course mylot really pays. They have built their reputation already because all of the members who have reached the minimum payout has been paid.
@mobhomeir (7565)
Oh I see. I guess we have the same thought. But still I will look for some other ways because I want to try it so I could justify myself..thanks friend
@WebMann (4732)
I think Mylot expected a lot more action from the TASK feature but the only thing I saw was an offer to install a toolbar that I didn't even want. I think we may have to wait a week or two and see if Mylot explains why it's empty all the time.
@mobhomeir (7565)
yes. that's right. In fact that was also what i replied to some of our friends here having a problem also with that "task"...thanks