whats in your garage *

@derry123 (611)
IS IT FULL UP WITH ALL SORTS OF STUFF .. I CANT REMEMBER WHATS IN MINE , MY DAUGHTER HAS OFFERED TO CLEAR IT OUT AND GET RID OF ANYTHING I DONT WANT .. i SEE A CAR BOOT SALE HAPPENING *
@beachstarz (1092)
Hi derry , Good discussion topic ! Our garage, bodega has things in it that my husband don't even know what it is , and it's his garage . He works in it alot cutting boards and making things. I honesty don't know how he finds room to move around in there. He has so many tools , boards, old parts to things he saves , just in case he can use them someday .. ha ! Friends are always coming by to borrow something from his garage , so there must be some good stuff in there . Good luck finding it though :)
@derry123 (611)
sounds like yours ic chocker block like mine .. thanx 4 reply *
@marty3888 (2359)
Our garage really doesn't have much room in it for anything else but two cars. But there are a couple of old mattreses in there, an old kitchen table, couple of boxes of stuff I don't even know what's in them. There may be a few boxes and stuff left from the previous owner. And we have been in here for 8 years.
@derry123 (611)
Im suprised you can get any cars in with all that lot ... thanx Marty *