Is it just me? I don't find anything in the "task" tab of the lot.

I have tried many times and nothing is there to do. Has anyone else come across this? I submitted something when it initially started. It was accepted. The thing is I only saw things there to submit for about a week and since that I see nothing. I'd like to do more. But if there is nothing there, well you know..... I can't do anything. Where did our tasks go? Thank you for responding.
@sirrob (4112)
There has been no available tasks for I think 3 days now (at least in my side). What was in my mind is that, since it is weekend, people are trying to enjoy life as well with family and friends away from any work at all. On the other hand, considering that the feature is still on its infancy, there might be less sponsor who would pay for the tasks to do. At the same time the tasks that were available lately, are more concentrated for US residents only or as if it is territorial in nature.
@sirrob (4112)
I had one 2 days ago that ask to give a review on streets in New York.
I just checked the tasks site and there was two things to do.The one I checked pays one cent.I tried to do it but it would not let me type anything. I forgot to tell you that the one the other day paid twenty five cents,so they pay different amounts.
That sounds similar to the ones that were there when it first started up. I don't know why I have seen the new ones....I may have to write to admin and ask them what's up....thanks mc. I have noticed that many people are having problems with writing something. I hope admin gets the bugs worked out soon.
@cynthiann (18619)
• Jamaica
I'm not really understanding it so I have given it a big fat miss. Only time for chatting anyway! Take care and I hope that you can find something to earn on 'tasks'. Blessings
It is nice to earn extra money. I hope you try again and figure it out.
@xiaouie15 (290)
maybe there is really no tasks available. i too can't find any. guess we all just got to wait til there's a bunch of tasks to become available again.
We can't wait, the task are only good for a certain amount of time and the longest I believe was for a week,(7 days). They say how many are there and that's it.
@Humbug25 (12551)
Hi ya moondancer I don't know a lot about the tasks and haven't been able to complete any but what I do know is that when I started a discussion about them it got deleted!! I hope yours doesn't!
I'm sorry your discussion got deleted about the task. I hope mine doesn't too. Thanks.
Hi moondancer! It is not just you, me too I have been waiting for the tasks. but I've checked last Saturday and up to now there is no new tasks. Hopefully I can get the chance to have a good task. take care
Thank you so much. I now know that I don't need to bother admin with this. I too haven't seen anything ofr a week or so, since the first ones that showed up for us. I went back to do more and they were not there. I hope they find more sponsors for the task.
@yAks89 (589)
Maybe myLot don't have any partners for the tasks yet. The tasks come from mylot partners which is the one who pays us.
yes, This is what I figured also. But i haven't seen anything since the first ones that were posted.
when it was brand new I checked and there were some tasks there but I didnt do any Since then I have checked back thinking I would try one but there is never any there anymore I dont know what happened to them I think its a big rip off why have the tab but never any tasks for us to do?
It's the same for me, the first initial tasks are all I have seen. They need more places to sponsor the task for us. That's why we had them in the beginning. Sponsors must be there for us to have tasks. They just need to get more. It's not a rip off, they just don't have anymore places to sponsor the task yet.
Hi moondancer, I have not checked it in a few days.The last time I checked there was some kind of thing on there.I did not understand what it was. I was not feeling good so I did not read the whole thing,it was real long.Maybe they are just going to have the tasks once a month or something. Have good day.God Bless.