a site for filipino writers!

Somalia
mga katoto!! if you are an aspiring writer, pretending to be a writer, thinks you are a writer, knows you are a writer.. I found a site that might be able to fulfill all of your dreams.. here's the link http://www.filipinowriter.com/the-potter and no i will not be earning a referral for this and yes aspring writers from other countries may join too. A warning though: most content are from filipino minds.. it could get crazy..
@mhae15 (744)
How much can we earn there? How's the payment method? Do we earn per post or what? I'm interested with that site. I can relate with their topics because I'm a Filipino. Can you share more info? Thanks. Happy mylotting friend.
@mhae15 (744)
I see. Thank you for sharing. Have a nice day.
@xtedaxcvg (3191)
Wow, this site looks promising. I have one question though.. do we get to earn from this site? I really need to earn extra aside from mylot. I feel that I could add something to my income by writing stuff that I feel I'm comfortable with. I just hope this site pays writers.
• Somalia
I think they have freelance job postings there.. also if you try reading comments some visitors also post writing jobs...
@warrior_777 (1392)
Nice site. I just visited the site and looks nice. I will definetely become a regular visitor of that site. Their post seems interesting. Thanks for sharing..
• Somalia
yw.. I'm learning a lot from there myself.. :-)
@ayenacsi (911)
Hello amoyube, definitely something that may just be right up my alley. Worth checking out... I am used to the crazy minds of Filipinos so this could be fun and easy... BTW why "the potter"?
@ayenacsi (911)
Mind giving more details, tried the link and I was a bit overwhelmed...
@roysville (496)
I will check this out. Thanks for the info!
thanks for sharing
@online_jon (1478)
Hi amoyube, wow! I think that site that you were saying good, because in this site you will learn how to write good english. And after learning a good english in that site. I think you can use it in many aspect of business, and earning. May be after learning in that you will be able to have a permanent job like a journalist which gives you a great amount of money for real life. As i know most of the Filipino loves to write in any topic or discussion they were interested. Well that'r all my response. Happy posting and happy earning. . . . =)