What is your favorite salad?

@Niah1976 (733)
My favorite salad is the macaroni salad. I feel like in heaven whenever I am eating that. That's why I made it so often. How about you? Wht's your fave?
@aweins (4203)
hi NIah1976, my dear friend, i love salads and i love green salads and fruit salad. i love to hve fresh salads more then frozen ones. i make macaroni salds for my hubby and i make it a very easy way. but for me i dont take that. after making i freeze it for two hours minimum. then serve him to have it. but i take fresh green salad or fruit salad. when i eat green then i make macaroni for him but if i make fruit then he also gives me a company. he likes that. but he dont eat the other one. i eat salad daily and it is very good for health. it is having lot of water content in it and it reduces weight also. helps in reducing weight.
@ANTIQUELADY (36488)
i like most any kind of pasta salad there is plus a veggie salad i love to. i guess my favorite salad is w/lettuce, tomatoes & anything else you can pile on there. i make a spaghetti salad that is real good to.
I like macaroni salad also. I like german potato salad as well. My mom used to make the best. For me I like all the vegs I like cut up fine with some vinegar and spices and herbs. That is the best. I like nice sweet baby carrots and corn, olives, celery, cucumbers, peppers, avacado, squash and even some rosemary and thyme cut up. All these make for a tasty and healthy salad.
My favorite salads are a homemade pasta salad, which I love to make and a 7 layer salad. The thing about 7 layer salad is it is very versitile , you can add or omit the ingredients to your taste . I like putting freshly fried crispy bacon in my 7 layer salad instead of the bottled ones you find at the grocery store . If anyone one like my recipes just message me.
@cream97 (29166)
Hi, Niah1976! My favorite salad is a Ceasar Chicken salad. I love cherry tomatoes, red onions, romaine hearty lettuce, mozarella cheese, shredded that is. I love eggs and carrots on my salad. I love the Ceasar dressing spread all over it.. Hmmm.. So delicious!, I also loce cucumbers sliced and diced on it too.
I like Ceasar's Salad, Potato Salad or any vegetable salad
@Archie0 (4668)
I am not too much of salad binger. So i like to choose my salad a bit more choosy way.I like russian salad but with no pineapple in it, i know it is incomplete without a pineapple but then i try to put in it steamed chicken, boiled potatoes, green peas the frozen ones, pepper.etc which i just love it with cream and mayonnaise.Other i like roasted chicken salad with veggies and mustard sauce.
I like fruit salad and i do make it three times a month. I love different kinds of fruits included in my salad like fresh pineapple, apple, grapes, melon, strawberry, ripe papaya, peach. And then i will include some cheddar cheese into it and some pearl balls too. And to make my salad creamier, i will put an all purpose cream into it, condensed milk and there you go, a yummy fruit salad. I also like macaroni salad, but when i make one, i do include raisins into it. I also like buko pandan as a dessert and some vegetable salad. Fresh cucumber combined with lettuce and then the dip would be apple cider vinegar, pepper salt and some sugar into it.
@Ritchelle (3797)
i like fruit salad, macapuno salad, egg salad, tuna salad. guess, it doesn't matter what kind of salad it is for me. as long as it uses the finest ingredients it's going to come out great. or maybe i just love to eat.
@maximax8 (29148)
My favorite salad is cucumber, round lettuce and spring onions. I have it with a salad dressing that is vegan and has a vinegary taste to it. I make that salad myself. A supermarket that I know makes a delicious salad that has iceberg lettuce, carrot and red cabbage.
@goldeneagle (6775)
I like potato salad and broccoli salad the best, but I also like egg salad, tuna salad, and chicken salad. I really like a basic vegetable salad as well.
I like potato salad. I think that macaroni salad is the best thing. I think that potato salad is very good. I think macaroni salad is probably my second favorite. It is truly good and it is something that I like eating almost as much as potato salad. I wish that I had some of it now. I have some potato salad, but it has been in the refrigerator for awhile and I am not sure if it is still good.
@sbeauty (5870)
Although I'm not much of a salad eater, I absolutely love 7 Layer Salad. The combination of all the flavors makes it taste wonderful, and it's not really that hard to make.