Love bus-final three

@megumiart (3782)
Are you following Rock of Love bus? I'm a little embarassed to say I am. I'm addicted to these VH1 train wreck shows. I really, really don't like Taya, out of the final thress girls. I really don't really like any of them...but Taya is like a doll, with weird eyebrows. She doesn't show much enthusiasm or anything, and it looks like she had a bad brow-lift. I think Bret might pick Mindy, or not pick any of the girls [as a season-end "shocker" or something]. What do you think?
@Theresam (1181)
I love this show- yes biggest train wreck. He eventually chose Taya. I really don't think she was in it for him but to push her career farther along. I liked Mindy she seemed real like the girl next door not like those shanks like Ashley or Farrah. They are soooo LAME.
@Reesers (1387)
I haven't seen this week's episode yet but I agree with you about Taya. Her eyebrows drive me nuts! Mindy seems too innocent and quiet to me. But they always say it's the quiet ones to look out for. Still, I can't imagine she'd last long and I'm surprised she's still there. Maybe I'd be more convinced if that wild side we saw bits of would come out more often.
@hcromer (2712)
I missed Sunday's episode so I'm not sure who the final three are. I was really shocked to see Ashley and Britanya both go home last week. I only saw Britanya get kicked off, then I watched a re-run last week and saw Ashley got kicked off too! I don't really like any of the girls this season to be honest with you. Brett has horrible taste.
@zeloguy (4915)
I think train-wreck is a great term to describe not only the girls but the whole show and I can't say that I have ever gotten through a whole season of it. Thanks Zelo