Do you like using sites with instant payouts?

One of my good old stand by gpt sites offers instant payouts. I was just doing offers and then I noticed my money wasn't adding up. Turns out they where sending the money straight into my Paypal account. I dont normally do offers with this site but now I might have to lol. Do you use any sites with instant payouts?
Of course I prefer to the instant payouts. As it seems to be much more trustworthy. I love China
I like it because I would complete and offer then a few seconds later have money in my account! Really neat.
@winterose (39918)
hey that sounds like a great site, whatit is and what do you do there? Send me a pm please
ok I will.
I think the only one I have that does instant payouts is neobux... at least I think the others ones may have it but I havent gotten close to payout so I havent looked into them yet. I can not wait to start making payouts soon at my sites....it is so exciting when you get paid for them!! happy mylotting.
The site will instantly pay you after completing one offer as long as its 25 cents really neat when you want to make cash now.
@sandymay48 (2031)
I am just starting to use a few different sites over the last couple months. I dont have any that pay instantly but one, and I dont really like it as I keep loosing money every time I look. I must be doing something wrong with these sites too. The one you have listed as number one on your list, I have submitted many offers and only got paid for a few. Now I am receiving junk in my email that I signed up for because I was supposed to get paid and I did submit it. THey would say pending, for the longest time, and then not get credited...I got turned off when I submitted a $14 one and it never got credited.
Yuk Sandy I do think your doing the sites wrong. I would be happy to help you out. I have no problems what so ever and make payout plus some every month.
are you referring to getpaidto? i love that site. there are also two other sites just like it that i use that pay instantly like they do. pm me if you would like the links. also there is a site that if you reach $1.00 you request payout and they pay instnatly..
Yes its pretty neat isnt it!
no, i have not one website like that, and if you know the website not being a scam, plz tell me.
The websites I use are not scam sites. You can find the link in my profile.