When making extra money online do you have a goal to how much you want to make?

I am working on meeting my goal many hours in the day. This month I am attempting to get close to $500.00 Do you have a monthly goal on how much you will earn online? Do you follow through and meet your goals?
@dlr297 (5418)
I do not set a goal, i just try to make as much as i can with the time that i can spend on line every day. Their are days that i can only be online for a short time. I usually try to do a little on each program that i belong to each day. But with all the programs i try to make at least $10.00 a day. Some days i do more. I guess that i average about 300.00 dollars per month.
@dlr297 (5418)
Thank you for giving me the Best Response !!!!
I dont really have a goal yet since I am pretty much in my 3rd month as earning and just now starting to make payouts at some of my sites... and I consider myself still in the learning process but I will have made about 80.00 in 3 months and since I am a full time mom with no paychecks coming in... this is pretty exciting. I think by summer when I am more experienced and will have a pretty good idea of what I can make and what I want to make... then I will focus on that monthly. happy mylotting.
@winterose (39918)
that is an excellent goal, let me know how you will do it. I work online writing articles, so it is a matter of whether or not they will be bought so it is harder, but if you have ways to generate money that is an automatic acceptance?
maybe there should be a goal for me, about $100, and i've got $0.57 from mylot. i'm so far from my goal......
lord i wish i could make $150 in a month much less than $500. good luck on your goal. i dont normally set goals for each month but i might have to start now :)
I just want to make payout! *LOL* I wish I could make $500 a month online, I'm just thankful for the minimum that mylot pays every 2 months. *sigh*
@paoxav (1382)
wow that's nice income of you huh.. I wish I'm earning $500 a month as well..
@CatGods (4595)
I use to have monthly goals but some times I couldn't meet them. Working on the net is allot different than working in the off line world. In the off line world you get paid by the hour, not so in the online world. So I just try and make as much money as I can. My goal is to buy a house out in the country and pay for it in cash, no mortgage. So I'm always trying to expand and create more ways to make money. Please take a look at my profile, thanks.
@ANTIQUELADY (36488)
no, i don't. just having fun on here.
I can not believe that you are able to earn $500 a month one month ,i think it is very difficilt to reach ,maybe you have some secret tips . Could you share the ways you make money online ?i will be very appreciate! anyway Best wishes !
@derek_a (10902)
That is something I have never really thought about. I just work each day on my programs and see what comes in. I should imagine the earnings can only go up because I am constantly on the look out to get active referrals. - Derek