How to turn down a marriage proposal gracefully.......

@rashmie (948)
United Arab Emirates
My friend is in dilemma these days. One of her close guy in her office proposed her and saying to marry him. She has nothing against that guy...she likes him as he is really a good person...but to marry is altogether a different things...now she wants to turn down her proposal and searching for an appropriate sentence to do so....do you have any?
@krajibg (11940)
• Guwahati, India
It is simple - ask her to tell him " I love you very much and you know love and marriages are two different entities, so please do not take it otherwise I am not in the position to marry you. Besides our relations did not build on the alter pf marriage, I hope you would understand."
@sanuanu (11238)
I was looking for one marriage proposals. I did see a very nice way of proposal in a hollywood movie. The movie was "Step Mom" (I think). In that movie, Man tied a thread to his fiance and rolled the rest of thread. At the other end of thread there was a ring. I don't remember the most things but he was saying, "In a realtionship it is based on a thin thread. This thread has to be tied to a man and a woman. We need to handle this thread with care and with this thread I am asking you to be my better half." It was something like that and then he just let the ring go into his fiance's ring finger. It was so lovely that I can't forget it in my entire life. You should watch this movie to get the exact idea.
@sanuanu (11238)
I am so sorry. I was intending this response for another discussion and eventually it got posted here! I am sorry pal!
@kedves (728)
how about - HAHAHAHAH you're kidding right ? or wow thank you it so sweet of you but to be honest I don't really deserve your love and I think as your friend I should turn you down because I know there is someone much better waiting for you :)but you have really made my day so thank you and I hope we are always friends :) or switch between the two :) good luck to your friend :)
@rashmie (948)
• United Arab Emirates
Simply OUTSTANDING Kedves.....Thanks a lot. what a nice sentence you have....