we have two eyes and just one tongue....

@Zelmarq (11508)
Cebu City, Philippines
which means we need to look twice and talk once,.We have two ears and justone mouth , so we need to listen more than we talk. We have two hands and one stomach, so we need to work twice as much as work twice as much as we eat. We have two major brain parts, the left and the right and one heart,so we can think twice, but only love one. Isnt it amazing how our body parts remind us how to live right? Thank you in advance for sharing and have a nice day! happy mylotting
@underdogtoo (9600)
This is a wonderful lesson in anatomy and I think you have something there. I do think that you missed out a major brain part, the medulla oblongata which does some pretty wonderful things for us. Cheers!!
@Zelmarq (11508)
• Cebu City, Philippines
wow, i heard this word when i was still in college during my physiology subject and psychology 1 subject.
@alicia812 (648)
Hi Zelmarq. I love this post and I want to share this with my friends. Thanks for sharing. Isn't it amazing how human body was intelligently designed by the Creator? Have a nice day ahead.
@Zelmarq (11508)
• Cebu City, Philippines
it was a text message that I thought of sharing with you guys,its a good reminder for me also.
• Marion, Kansas
I have often commented on the fact that we have two ears and one mouth, and that God did that for a reason. I had not thought of the other comparisons, though. You put it very well.
@Zelmarq (11508)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Its a reminder for me,i am talker and not a listener. Thank you for sharing and have a nice day!
@sanuanu (11238)
but what about fingers? We have 10 fingers but only 2 eyes. So, we need to type more than read and that is why I tend to forget to read before I can post. LOL! So, should we type more that read because we have more fingers than eyes? I don't think so, the rule remains the same, think before you leap or write because words can't be taken back once they are out!
@Zelmarq (11508)
• Cebu City, Philippines
yes thats true my friend and we haveto do more toearn more. Thank you for sharing and have a nice day.
@sanuanu (11238)
ty.... my friend!
@LittleMel (14059)
it is interesting if you put it that way and very true, the brain and heart part
@Zelmarq (11508)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Thank you for sharing and have a nice day!
@eaforeman6 (8983)
I think it is wonderful. Listen more then we talk, that is my favorite. Appreciate you sharing this and as always, your posts have depth and great meaning. Have a wonderful evening.
@Zelmarq (11508)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Yes, im a talker and needs someone to listen to me.
Hello zelmarq. Thanks for sharing this with all of us. It is very insightful. A lot of misunderstandings could be avoided if people would just take time and do exactly these things. We need to take a pause, observe and process our thoughts before we say or do anything that we might regret afterwards. Have a great day! Happy mylotting to you,too!
@flowerchilde (12520)
Say that was very interesting!! (And kool!)
You are certainly right..hmm. we are both two parts and are to decide only one and make a lot of things once. and i think, once is enough for the wise man.. i don't know what to share.. hehe.. am i making any sense?.. toinks
@carmelanirel (21108)
Thanks for the reminder, many forget including myself...
@Lakota12 (42794)
yes it is thanks!
@faith210 (11233)
Hi Zelmarq dear! I really hope that we could all listen to what our body parts are reminding us to do. That is a really nice topic to share here my dear friend. I guess, I should always think twice or maybe a hundred times before I always make a decision. Take care and blessings to you. lovelots..faith
@orang13 (724)
Pretty cool proverbs. Sounds like a food for our soul. With that i come to realize that God was such an artist. In everything that he had crafted seems so perfect but was really never realized by others. I didn't know that even to a small detail we must really see it. Like what you said, got made such body parts for us to remember, remember easily. I love this post