Rep? What is it?

@jeneias (608)
Just a quick question to the veteran mylotters here. What's this little star thingy about? I'm getting close to number 1, so it looks like I'm doing good! But really, what's this all about? Will it effect anything?
@mysdianait (65167)
Hi jeneias! You star is the rsult of the ratings that other users give to your posts. The more positive ratings you have the higher the number. You can read more about it here: http://www.mylot.com/o/faq/faq17.aspx Uhm 1 is the lowest and 10 is the highest, not the other way round. Rate others when you read their posts and they will be rating you too and soon you will see your rising again Good luck and happy Lotting!
@jeneias (608)
Gotcha, thinks a lot for the info! :)
@mysdianait (65167)
Happy to help
@mysdianait (65167)
Wow read the topic and then look at the user's star! Well done!
@vicky30 (4777)
The star determines the people who have rated you in mylot.Ten is the highest star you can get over here.Keep writing quality discussions in mylot.You will reach the ten star very quickly.Try to be active every week in mylot otherwise the star ratings will fall and it is very difficult to get it back up.It will not affect your earnings if you have a low reputation.Its just about your activity here.
@jeneias (608)
Thanks a lot! I'm here every day, so being active shouldn't be a problem :)
@jeneias (608)
Hey thanks again Mike. I didn't know that you can earn more like that. Good to know!