The best in the world

No. 1 - 1st place button
I you could choose one skill - and ONLY one - in which you would instantly be made the best in the world, what would you choose? Singing? A sport? Oratory? Marketing? Something wierd and wonderful? Go on, tell us.
i would like to be the best dectective in the world
Wow, a budding Sherlock Holmes. That's an intriguing choice: any particular reason, or do you just love figuring out mysteries?
@rainmark (4306)
Maybe it would be a skill in singing. I do love singing but my vioce is so awfull.It's my passion and i keep trying lolz and everytime i sing it gives me peace of mine and serenity. hehehe.
@rainmark (4306)
mind rather
@alfpr35 (47)
• Japan
IF I WERE TO CHOOSE WHAT I WOULD DO I THINK I COULD PROBABLY CHOOSE TO B A MUSICIAN AND DO IT WITH ALL MY ENERGY,ITS FUN WHEN U DO U DO WHAT U LIKE MOST...ANOTHER ONE THING THAT I WOULD NOT HESITATE TO CHOOSE IS BEING A FINANCIAL ANALYST, I THINK I LOVE THIS ONE SO MUCH.iLOVE ANALYZING WORLD EVENTS IN RELATION TO THEIR IMPACTS IN THE FINANCIAL MARKET.
@syankee525 (6294)
well i got the writing down, but i think to be able to sing my own songs that i have written would be great. so i can share with people in my family or friends
@amoyube1980 (2233)
• Somalia
the skill to learn everything and anything in the blink of an eye. like if i read a spanish book i'd be fluent in spanish after reading it. or after singing one karaoke song i'd be belting with the likes of celine dion.. haha!!
Now that's a good choice! Kind of cheating, working around the 'one thing only' rule, but I like it!!
@modstar (9610)
I would like to be the best mind reader. The greatest that a simple facial muscle movement, i know where the conversation will lead me then maybe i can reverse it even before he/she decides on something to my disadvantage. If i can only read your mind based on your posts, i might see a trend on awarding the best response. Lol! This ain't cheating right?
@carann (262)
I would love to be great at writing. I would love to write the next great novel. I do write short stories and blogs but I would love to write a whole book.