have you purchased things online?????????

@parthu28 (499)
hey there..... i saw many sites which give you an option of buying things online and that you jst have to give your credit card number and the goods reach you....... does it actually happen????are these products really good???i mean the quality of the product and etc........ have you ever purchased anything online???? is it actually worthwhile???????
@paula27661 (15900)
I have bought things from eBay and another similar site from Australia. I never put my credit card details online so I only use reputable sites and generally use PayPal because I find that to be the safest way to transact online. I don't like bidding for things because I find that if you have your heart set on the object and bids come in just before the auction closes you will tend to overspend as not to miss out.
@parthu28 (499)
kkkk..actually i dont have a credit card nor do i have a pay pal account as of now.........so i have never tried buying things online.........
@xtedaxcvg (3191)
I don't trust online purchasing unless it's from a very reliable source. It's really hard to transact business online especially if it involves payment through credit card. I'd only go for online purchases if it's COD. Otherwise, I'd usually think it's a scam and I'd steer clear from it.
Hi there. Yes, I have purchased quite a lot of things online, especially those which are not readily available in local department stores. I'm a fan of a Japanese idol group and the only way that I can get their merchandise (CDs, posters, memorabilia, etc.) is through online stores like CDJapan, Yes!Asia and Play-Asia. I've also tried purchasing items from international sellers in e-bay and as long as they have positive feedback, I don't have really any qualms buying from them. Also, having my PayPal account makes it quite easy and secure to pay for things online since you only have to register your credit card with one site (PayPal) and then you can use it to pay various online sellers without having to disclose your credit information to each site. I think that e-commerce has evolved to the point that buying and selling on the internet has become quite common and easy for anyone. Oh, and I've been satisfied with my purchases so far.
I purchaged mp4 players and dvd players over Ebay.com.Products i purchaged covers 6 months warrenty.They are working fine.Before purchaging any products you have to read warrenty policy of the product.Ebay is the world popular for selling products online.
@lynnchua (3416)
I have been checking and purchasing things online. Usually I used paypal to purchase and most of the products and is quite save I think. And those things that I have bought is in good condition.
@j47lee (743)
yup... i have bought things online.... and well.. usually i use paypal.... i think thats the safest way to purchase online.... and well.. i buy from online stores.. that have a return policy... like i buy shoes from the online store.. and they have stores in the mall too.. so. i can always return it to the store if i dont like the shoes....
i shop online at least once a month. it's very relaxing, knowing that you dont have to go somewere to buy them :)). the quality of the product is just as it would be if were buying it youreself in a supermarket! i didn't buy food untill now, but i think i will very soon. i'm pleased with online shopping!
Yes, I have purchased many things online. Most of which I have used and been satisfied with. There are several that I do want to use and have not been that happy with. Mostly I use gift certificates on Amazon and they are what I need to have and to use. They are things that I really like.
@GAUCI123 (1042)
• Malta
Hi well personally I but a lot of things online and I think that it is really worth it. The most site that I buy frequeltly is from Ebay, I bought to shoes , laptop and a car stereo. If you check the seller feedback to see what other customers think about the seller. I recieved everything at home and on the whole I was really satisfied with the products. I recommend you to try and buy something not very expensive to experiment in shopping online. I assure you that you will never stop again shopping from the internet.
@jessi0887 (2794)
I have shopped on a few sites. MOstly sites im familiar with and are well known. I have bought off of walmart.com, overstock.com, and amazon. Also ebay. I liked all my purchases and they were of good quality.