Copy pasting and hitting the post response button

@vanities (11387)
Davao, Philippines
Do you highlight and copy your answer so when it doesn't post in good time, you can just paste the saved answer in and post again? in my case i really don't do that...and i feel frustrated if sometimes after i hit the post response and it wont work..its the time that i think about of copy pasting it first...what about you guys? are you in a habit of copy pasting it first before hitting the post thing??
@ratyz5 (7829)
Ever since being able to copy and paste my posts here in myLot, I have made it into a habit to press Ctrl+A and then Ctrl+C just to make sure that I have a copy of my post in case when I do press the post response and it doesn't go well, I still have a copy. It is really indeed frustrating, especially when I have typed a very large amount of my opinion in the post. Before, I have encountered it multiple times and the length of my post before would be even just less than half of my original composition due to frustration when I try to post again.
@vanities (11387)
• Davao, Philippines
hi ratyz...thanks for sharing here..i guess everybody experiences some glitches here..
@ratyz5 (7829)
There was this other glitch before that you weren't able to send PMs to your friends. I immediately informed myLot about it and after a few days.. well, I wasn't online for a while so after a few days of not going here probably, the PM system was already back on working condition.
@arcidy (5016)
Well I do it sometimes like when its taking a long time for the post to be submitted. I usally highlight the post and then ill paste it if it dosnt work wich is really annoying when I make a long post soon to find out that my I lost internet connection. Which is annoying as hell so thats why I do it now so it dosnt happen to me anymore.
@vanities (11387)
• Davao, Philippines
hi arcidy..thanks for dropping by and posting your response
@gr8life (6253)
Hello vanities, I don't do that. Whenever I am here, I try to respond to as many as I could. When thing like that happens, I do feel regret not being able to post my response and when I try to type another response, it won't be the same like what I was thinking to share sometimes...
@riyasam (16578)
it sure becomes frustrating attimes.usually i become so involved in a discussion that i forget to copy and whenever there is an error and i have to hit the submit button,it really becomes irritating to type again.
@ShepherdSpy (8562)
• Omagh, Northern Ireland
I'd say this would be a very useful habit to get yourself into on mylot,especially if you'd gone to the trouble of a long response to a discussion! I can recall losing a discussion that way only once so far,but I have yet to get into the habit of backing it up..I'll do that for a longer discussion,but not so much for the shorter ones-When I'm posting a link to what I feel to be an interesting subject,I'll have used copy/paste on the URL and some comments inviting other's opinions,which don't take long to retype in the event of a mylot Malfunction..that's the main time for [Ctrl][c] for Me..
@sacmom (14315)
Hi vanities. Yes, I've actually been doing this since I've reached the 500 mark. I had lost a few posts before this point due to either mylot being down or problems on my end. As you know it is very frustrating to have this happen, especially when the discussion/response is long and well thought out. So whenever I participate on here I make it a habit to use the copy and paste feature so that I won't have to go through such a thing again.
hi vanities, I do that once in a while, especially when I am typing at home. But when I forget to do it and page doesn't load, that I will feel so frustrated. And I'll do it again, and loading will be fast. take care