Quantum Of Solace Good Or Not?

Bond James Bond - Quantum Of Solace good or not?
Just looking for the James Bond Fans or anyone that wants to help me decide. Watched the new James Bond movie last night.thought it was pretty good but not decided yet.have you seen it and did you like it?
@jlamela (4909)
I am a James Bond fanatic but I was extremely disappointed with the new james bond installment-quantum of solace-it was so boring that I fell asleep while watching. It was so bad, nothing extra ordinary and no mark of a James Bond character.
It is definitely good......showed the other side of james bond....that even he can love someone and loose his cool....was out of line of other james bond flicks....but was really good...daniel craig did really well in the movie and so did olga (man she is so hot but i think she was hotter in max payne even though her role was short...she rocked)....excellent story....people didn't like it cause there wasn't the usual voilence....i am not saying there was no violence but there was "quiet" one....and many could relate the title to the story "quantum of solace"...like the previous one "casino royale"...there was cosino named royale so everyone understood the concept but couldn't get this one...one reason may also be that people got bored of saying "James bond was awesome"...i can't get bored of it so i say.."james bond is awesome.."
Hey there! I have watched that movie too. Yeah, it was good. I like it. Some says that Daniel is not the perfect fit to be James Bond but, for me, he did well. I like Casino Royale that Quantum of Solace though. Have a nice day. Happy posting!!