Who is your favorite guy and girl on American Idol?

@cwilson26 (2736)
Who is your favorite guy and girl on American Idol? Do you have a special reason why they are your favorite? If so, why? My favorite guy is Matt Girard and my favorite girl is Allison. I usually vote for Matt but Allison was awesome! :) So who is your favorite guy and girl and why?
@Mathurin (491)
i've got no favorite girl since audition, my favorites were jamar, anoop, matt and jorge... so my picks would be anoop and matt, sorry ladies... not just feeling you this year
@cwilson26 (2736)
I really like Anoop and Matt but I didn't like Jorge, sorry! I like Allison and Megan but I think the guys are better this year too! :)
@Mathurin (491)
hahaha sure, no problem, i love jorge simply because he's always happy... love him still even if he's out of idol
@seared (247)
yes,I like Jamar very much.the song"hey there delialah" is really beatiful,his voice is special. it's a pity for him
@seared (247)
my favorate guy should be Anoop, did you guys hear that song"you are always on my mind"? it was amazing,from that moment,he really really touched me. and Can I just have two favorate guys?LOL the other one shoul be Adam. 'Tracks of my tears" made me cry!it's awesome!
@Mathurin (491)
anoop's versions are just sure winners for me, his softer ohh baby baby sticks to me the whole day and humming it now, got to say adam's track of my tears is a good track, too... not just sold out to the standing o from kara... smokey though, i perfectly understand
@cwilson26 (2736)
Yes, of course it is fine to have two favorite guys! I should have asked who are your favorite without adding guys and girls. The guys are better this year than the girls anwyay. Yes, Anoop was my favorite at first and I still love him but Matt is my favorite guy too. They are all great and it is hard to choose a favorite, isn't it? :)
@CMTS_87 (1342)
I like Allison and Daney Gokey! I also like Matt and Megan! Go Guys!
@cwilson26 (2736)
I like Danny too and Megan is a good singer also! :)
@CMTS_87 (1342)
Cheers!
@aisaellis22 (6449)
Hello cwilson! I actually don't have any bet or girl favorite in this season. There is only one guy I like and that is Scott. He is the reason why I still watch it. I would be very sad if he can't make it to top 3. I guess all he needs to do is do some changes and shock the judges.
@cwilson26 (2736)
I like Scott too but I like Matt better. I liked Alexis but she is gone now so Allison is my favorite now. I think Scott will make it to the top 3 because he is a really great singer and great with the piano! :)
hehehe..It really made me feel good when you said that Scott would make it to top 3..It would be historical then..
@agv0419 (3029)
I like Scott I hope he going to win. I know he struggled with his performance on the stage like dancing but still he can perform. He sings great and played the piano. Like Stevie Wonder and Andrea Boccelli I hope he going to be big like them and accomplish what they accomplish in the future.
@cwilson26 (2736)
Yes Scott is very good. I have no doubt that even if he doesn't make it all the way on Idol he will still do very good with his music. He has a very good future ahead of him either way. :)
@brew2x (3096)
My favorite is Adam. He is my bet since the beginning. He has a great voice, great looks and he stands out. Whether he wins or not I know he will have a career in the music industry. He is really true to himself and I think he is a nice guy.
@cwilson26 (2736)
Yes I like Adam too! He does stand out and has a great voice. I like his appearance also. He is unique in his own way! :)
my favorite guy is adam and my favorite girl is megan although i know allison is better than her and i like her too but i just like how different megan is
@cwilson26 (2736)
yes, I like Adam and Megan too. I think they are both different with unique voices. I really liked Adam's performance last night and if I could have voted for all of them, I would have! :)
@tea512 (687)
nobody really has stood out to me so far although last nights motown show might be one of the best top 10 shows for me ever on idol, usually at this stage there are a couple of people who do not belong against the others. I feel last night they were all pretty good as whole, of course some were better than others but it was a really good show.
@cwilson26 (2736)
Yes, last night was really good wasn't it? I do think they were all good and instead of voting for Matt I voted for Allison this time. Matt has really stood out for me the last couple of weeks. I thought Adam was good too but Matt and Allison are my favorite. I voted for Allison and my husband voted for Scott because he is one of his favorites. :)