A Fantastic Way To Keep Friends And Family Updated About Your Pregnancy/New Baby

A very good friend of mine had two children within the last three years, and in both cases she had a "ticker" in her e-mails. At the bottom of each e-mail in the sig line it had the baby's name, and a little personal message about the little one's progress, and below that a ticker with pictures. One for the new baby showed numbers to show how many days, weeks ,onths, right up to years old, the child was, and then the age in print below. For her second child she had the same ticket, only it tracked her pregnancy, and when the baby would be born. At one point there were two tickers going on at the same time; one for the new baby, and one for the unborn baby. Now the little guy was born, and she's got one up for her daughter and her son. It's so great to see these things in her e-mails, and they would be great on websites too. For those who are interested, here is the website from which she got them. http://lilypie.com/baby_login.php
@winterose (39931)
why it is amazing what technology can do now. What a wonderful idea, it just amazes me what creative people can think of.
Thats a really great idea I wish I would have thought of that I only put my ticker on the pregnancy forums that I was a member of .
@checapricorn (16072)
Hi danish, thanks for sharing this...I will give it a try!
@marketing07 (6266)
• South Korea
that was so cool..
@ZephyrSun (7387)
That's really cool! I am done having babies (I think lol) but it's such a great thing for women that still are. Thanks for sharing!
@winterose (39931)
thanks for the best response hon, I appreciate it.