Anyone actually "WORK" from home?

Anyone on here actually work from home? Besides Mylotting and PTC sites and things like that? :) Please do not spam me with offers, I am NOT looking to join anything or need information, I was just wondering what everyone does. I am a homemaker and I stay home with our 10 month old son while the other 3 are in school. Anyways I have recently applied to a few places for data entry and customer service. I did a phone interview on Tuesday afternoon so now I have to take a few online tests for this one company. I was just wondering what everyone else does? Who do you work for? I have into or applied at JetBlue, Hilton Reservations Worldwide, LiveOps, Cloud 10, and West just to name a few. Well off to mylot some more.....and then onto to Amazon. See ya!
@CatGods (4595)
I work from home and have been doing so for 9 years as a tarot card reader on a site called Keen. I also sold stuff on amazon for 4 years. I now have 5 online stores on different sites and 2 specialty stores on different sites and I have doing that now for 3 years. I have also been taking surveys when I have time for the last year and I'm on 14 different survey sites. I plan on blogging and doing stock photography in the near future.
@jennawash (163)
I have worked from home in one way or another for over six years now. I began as a mystery shopper then went into marketing and I have also worked for a company called Alpine Access. Which is a great company where you get a paycheck and W-2, the whole works. I worked nights with them, so it did become difficult and I ended up leaving, but it was great!! IT was impossible to work during the day time because the require quiet, but I did it as long a I could. I also worked as an office manager for an A/C and heating company. I did their scheduling and billing from home. It worked well, but the company decided to let me go, once the economy took a turn. He couldn't afford to keep me on staff. There are always ways to work from home if you really want to.
I too applied with Alpine, but as you said it was difficult because it had to be completely quiet.
@Raven1 (577)
I've worked from home full time for 6 years. I'm a freelance writer, so I make my entire living by selling the things I write. I do write for several magazines, but I also earn a healthy income from writing for several online venues as well. I love what I do and I wouldn't dream of doing anything else.
@tonniek02 (457)
I work 2 days a week from home. I work for a beauty supply company as a graphic designer. I design there catalog and flyers and work 2 days a week from home and the rest of the week at the company. I am able to get quite a bit done doing that and would love to work 5 days a week at home.. I have not worked for any of these companies that you listed. But I am always looking for other ways to create extra income from home