What do you plan to do this summer?

When I was younger, summer meant going to summer school or enroling in ballet or piano classes... But now that I'm older, summer is beach time for me....so hopefully I get to go to Boracay again ...it's still the best summer destination for me...white sand, clear and calm open sea, nice sunset...
@laedyan (189)
Hi there sweetseoul. I always go to my grandfather's place when summer time comes. But that's when i was still in elementary and high school. This time, I don't have any plans or whatsoever. I think i'll just go with the flow as the days pass by. The more i planned for something, the more it is ruined so i don't like to plan.
@balasri (26549)
I have decided to go to the hills to get away from this stifling heat and sweat.
@CMTS_87 (1342)
Go to the beach!
Being that we moved from Miami to Ny. We don't get to do much of anything in the winter. Summer time is coming and we get to go to the public pool. Not that I want to go I would love to go to the beach in Miami.
@j4ck_86 (102)
Hmmm, actually I don't have exact plan for summer. We have the holiday season (not summer, because I live in tropical area). But, still the holiday time is around the summer time. So, here are some possibilities of my activities: 1. Go to watch movies. Usually there are more good movies released in Summer. 2. Go to beach to enjoy the sun. 3. Go hiking (???) 4. Read a lot of books 5. Hang out with friends There should be a lot of stuffs to do during summer/holiday time.
I hope to either go on a girls only trip with my best friend or go camping somewhere.