Time is so expensive...

Australia
I'm wondering how much time mylotters spend on this site each day. Do you have things that need to be attended to but you are distracted be being on mylot?
Time is special. But if you are bored and don't really have anything to do, you can go on the internet and do some things. Time is precious, and so is mylot. What I mean is I do many fun things in life, and still have time for mylot.
That's a good thing if you can prioritise your time like that. I am rather busy in life as it is at the moment and as a result I have not logged onto myLot in quite awhile, I've been a member here for many months now, I could dare say I have joined over more than a year ago.
@bluemars (952)
I don't have a lot of time but I try to come in as much as possible but yes life can be the distracting one really. I sometimes just want to stop and have some time for myself really. That would be nice to just not worry about household duties or things that just have to be done.
@rashmie (948)
• United Arab Emirates
I never used mylot specifically for mylot...Whenever I am on internet i logged into it and do what I was supposed to do...in between I checked whether there is something for me so that I can reply....and it also helps to refresh me...so there is no problem with me with mylot and I don't left anything for this........