Eiffel - the most iconic structure in the world?

@CMTS_87 (1342)
Do you believe that the Eiffel Tower is the most iconic structure in the world? What do you think?
@maximax8 (28560)
The Eiffel Tower is an ironic looking structure and it is one very popular tourist site in the world. Paris is a beautiful city with lovely architecture. Across the other side of the world my favorite structure is Sydney Harbor Bridge and the opera house there is my favorite building in the world.
@CMTS_87 (1342)
I bet you are an Aussie? Right? Happy MyLotting!
Bird's Nest Stadium - Bird's Nest Stadium was held the Olympics in 2008
I know Eiffel Tower has used quite a lot of irons to build it. It is one of the best constructions. But I don't know it is the most iconic structure in the world. I think today the Bird's Nest Stadium in Beijing also uses quite a lot of irons to build it. It was held the Olympics in 2008. It is also an amazing beautiful construction. I love China
@JABeau59 (446)
I think that practically anybody in the world would know what it was if shown a picture of it. I agree it is instantly recognizable by everyone.
@CMTS_87 (1342)
It is very recognizable indeed! Thanks for the response! Happy MyLotting!