How much do you pay for your own computer?

@juzitou (161)
Nowadays,more and more people has his or her own computer.My computer costs me less than $500,as you know,Mine is not good enough to run some large software.For example,I almost can't play the Warcraft,I could only play some small games.The type of my CPU is Intel(R)Celeron(R)CPU 1.70GHz,and the memory is 512M.Maybe you don't believe,while the reality is I am not telling a lie! Now it's your turn to tell me below questions!Aha! 1:How much do you pay for your own computer? 2:What's your definite configurations? Thanks!
@chimrani (1431)
I paid $ 700 for purchasing my LG branded computer.ITs configuration is 1 GB Ram,2.02 GHz,Intel Duel Core,160 GB Hard Dish. Its best configuration and i can play any games ,i can use any sofware no problem at all
@pxhnchsh (146)
I pay $900 for my computer 5 years ago. The type of my CPU is Inter(R) PVI 2.10GHz, and the RAM is 512M. I don't think the configurations of your computer is bad. Happy myLotting.
Your computer is better than mine. My computer is based on an Intel Pentium III 933 MHz with 512 MB SDRAM (Yes! SDRAM, not DDR-SDRAM). Even my graphics card is very outdated, nVIDIA GeForce4 MX4000 64 MB, but I think it still powerful to play "light" game. I bought it almost four years ago when I still on the second grade of Junior High. The price was around Rp 2,500,000 (US$220) at that time (with 14" CRT monitor bonus).
@juzitou (161)
Maybe you can go on using it for another several years.
Yeah, maybe for next two or three years. I still find my computer is powerful to help me doing my daily job as a student.
@xplp211 (257)
I spent nearly 10,000 HKD for my computer (IBM). I never play warcraft and don't know what it is. I only use my computer for Office, Excel and ppt. I like to play flash game which is very small. My CPU is 2 Duo, 2.00GHz, 1.96G memory. I have used it for nearly 2 years and it still works well. I think its configuration is good enough especially for my use. My previous one is Sumsung. I must say it is very bad. I have fixed it for nearly everything in 5 years and it have cost me 20,000 RMB. If it doesn't work next time, I will get rid of it. Highly recommend not buy Sumsung computer.
@juzitou (161)
IBM is a famous brand,maybe some days later I will pay for one like yours.Your suggestions means very useful to me,thanks!
@xplp211 (257)
Thank you for choosing me as the best response. As I know, IBM now belongs to Lenovo and it is not as good as before. Ask for more information if you want to buy a new computer.
@ajit25 (1010)
I bought my computer with 500$ and the configuration is Intel dual core processor, 1 GM DDR RAM, 80GB had drive, DVD writer.
@juzitou (161)
Yours is much better than mine,maybe I should buy a new one.
@ajit25 (1010)
yeah you should by a newer one
@Sir_bobby88 (8245)
well i paid a total of $350 Singapore dollars for my dual core E5200 2.5 Ghz processore 2 GB ddr2 ram , with a onboard 256 mb graphics card and 500 GB harddisk and seriously i think it worth a great deal and i can play lots of games yea .
@juzitou (161)
Wa,so cheap your PC is!So wonderful.
Free free get all you can free on the web many resources are available if you look hard enough.
The first computer was bount in ?6000(about$750)in 2004.Last year I bount a second laptop in ?1200.
@marciascott (25557)
Welcome to mylot I had a windows 98. It was time for me to get a new one, I have a Compac HP now. I love it.
I am having P-3 800 mhz.. But I feel Intel Pentium Core2due, 2 gb RAM, 3.2 GHz with 300 gb harddisk space & yes a graphic card this is the good configuration for play all kind of games & heavy softwares ...
@juzitou (161)
I agree with you.
yeah i do believe you coz right now at this very moment, my computer is: amd duron (spitfire) 750mhz 392mb ram 128 video card - agp 40gb hdd and skeletal casing =) this pc is really crap! although it serves me well and even allowing me to go online using an hsdba usb modem (wireless broadband) but its ok.. im kinda excited as well because next week i'm gonna buy a pc already. intel core 2 quad 2.66mhz 6mb cache 1333mhz = $230 msi p7n platinum sli motherboard = $197 geforce 9600gt 1gb with 256-bit grapchics card = $104 4gb kingston ddr2 ram pc5700 800 = $20 and a 500gb hdd sata = $62 I'm really excited! hope these specs rocks!
@juzitou (161)
There are so many data in your words.Aha,thanks a lot.
@kitli29 (32)
• Portugal
I don't pay more than $999 per computer, anything $500 and $999 is my choice, my current configuration is dual core 1,86ghz, 4Gb ram, 250 Gb HD, and Nvidia 9400 256 Mb, I bought two years ago. It is fast enought for my needs, and I don't need much horsepower, only web browsing, some office work and the hobby that is trying to trade some pocket change into more bucks.
@juzitou (161)
Wa,your memory is so large.
Pentium 4 2.4 GHZ, 1 GB of Memory, 256 ATi Radeon, 40 GB of hardisk space and can play most of games.Worth 200$.
@juzitou (161)
Wa,very good!
@star_wish (173)
I spended 4,000 yuan for my computer,about 2 to 3 years ago.Its configurations are as follows:Intel(R)Celeron(R)CPU 1.60G,512M memory,40 g SATA hard disk……Although its configurations are not high-ranking,it is just enough for me.*^^*
@juzitou (161)
Aha,just like mine,I also think it's enough for me to use as I almost don't use large software or large games.
@freerr (667)
Hi juzitou, this is a good questions. Maybe many people have more than one computer and often think about how to balance the price? how to use it to reach its most valuable. I have had three computer, the first was used when I am a college student, it had been give up now. For now, i have two, one is desktop computer and another is laptop, both two are not very expensive. But today, I just want to buy a new mini notebook for my wife, I also don't want to spend too much money since the computer is upgrading very quickly, I don't know when the next one will be considerd .
@juzitou (161)
Maybe you can get the useful information by the search engine.Good luck to you!
@hotsummer (10308)
i have 1.6 Ghz. 256 Ram. 40 GB harddisk. I think i have intel P4. mine in only second hand cpu. i have already monitor so i dnd't but a monitor with it. only cpu and no other things. but this cpu has already cd drive and disk drive which i rarely use since disk drive today is outdated. it cost me $100. since it is just a second hand. actually it is less than $100. maybe about $90. i think buying a very good computer is very good investment. cause we can do so much with computer now with internet nowadays. but before i am not interest with buying and upgrading my computer. but now i just add bit by bit some extra accessories when i haev the money. like headset and speaker which i have now and usb flask drive. which are cheap i think. but i don't know what else to add to my computer. since i don't play games. mostly i use the computer for the internet. i don't or rarely save anything from the net.
@juzitou (161)
I think you can get the new one soon!
@ahslack (487)
Hi there,i pay only 200 for my netbook.I brought it second hand and it is still running well.It is running on Intel Celeron M and the ram is 512mb.
@juzitou (161)
For me,I want to buy a new one,aha.
@louisex2 (204)
I pay Rs. 21,200 for:-[i] ViewSonic 17" LCD ASUS Motherboard Intel Core 2 Duo @1.8GHz RAM 1GB 2.1 Speakers Well based cabinet Logitech Keyboard Logitech Mouse Ethernet LAN Card 800W UPS
@juzitou (161)
High configurations your PC is.Thank you for your responce.
@zouna5 (566)
• Greece
I bought my computer around 8 years ago.I paid a lot!2000 euros!!But it prooved me and still does,that worthed the money i gave!It is Fujitsu-siemens,with 1.9 ghz cpu,512 ram.Until now,nothing has be broken and is still working just fine!!The things i have changed was the graghic card,which i suggest you doing the same if you are a gamer!Although unfortunately nowdays we need a better system to play the new game!
@juzitou (161)
Yes,I think you are right.
@gracypure (530)
I am using an assembled computer brand Qube but it is working good so far.I bought mine just last year February for Php 12,000.00. I can listen my favorite songs, my son can play games and most of all my computer provide answers to my queries. And most of all this assembled computer of mine help me to earn extra income that i really needed in times of crisis.
I am fixing to get a new computer but I am going to get the parts from pricewatch.com and I think I can build a top of the line for about $200.00 to $300.00 because I already have monitor, printer, scanner, camera, etc.
@csrobins (1125)
I paid probably 400 to 600 dollars ??? I don't remember actually...it's just a regular PC-really cheap. My last one was 700 something but it was stolen and my one before that was 850 and I broke it so I quit putting a lot of money into these things...I have had purchased four laptops in the past year and three cell phones all due to my own negligence and stupidity.