What's your married age?Tell me when is the best!

@juzitou (161)
I am 22 year-old boy.I want to get married when I am 30 years old.Because I think its the best time to marry the other one.Some of my friends will think it's too late to marry,they think they will marry at least less than 30 years old especially the women ones.Now as you know,I will ask you something about the privite questions,Aha! 1:What's your gender? 2:What's your married age? 3:When do you consider is the best married age? Thank you very much!
@Sky889 (15)
I am a 22 year-old boy too thought I don't get married, I had the plan about my marriage I would like to get married at 35 year-old I will have steady work and income, have car, have house that can make sure I have a happy family so I think the best married age is 35 years old
@juzitou (161)
OK,you have told your privites to me,aha,thank you very much.
@Sky889 (15)
u r welcome by the way where r u from?
@juzitou (161)
China,maybe the same with you.
@star_wish (173)
In my opinion,if you are male(female),your married age should at least be 25(23);In other words,once you reach that age ,any time will be good ,if you think you are ready^^
@juzitou (161)
Aha,my dream age is 30,so I have much time to ready for it!
@pxhnchsh (146)
um, this is really a nice question. 1.I am a 22 year-old boy. 2.I'm not married yet. 3.I think age 27 is the best time.