A terrible problem!

@juzitou (161)
The world's financial crisis is affecing almost every country!What's more,we individuals are also affected.I will graduate from the university,but as you know,the companies provide less jobs than before while the graduates gain.More and more graduates will find it's hard to find a job even some of them can't get one. So I use "A terrible problem" as the discussion subject.And I want to know somenthing about other parts of the world! 1:Is it easy to find a job after your graduating from university in your country? 2:What will you do to avoid losing your job? thank you very much!
@mimpi1911 (25454)
Hi juzitou Everywhere its the same. The youth are in the apprehension of an uncertain future. Recession has hit our country as well. The freshers, the graduates and finding it hard indeed. Having said this, this is the time to be very strong and this should not let your morale down. Do not lose your self esteem. I do believe in personal credibility. I think, going for a technical degree or a MBA from good institute with placement facility would help. The banks nowadays have several schemes for the students to take loans. Good luck!
@juzitou (161)
thanks!
@mimpi1911 (25454)
you are welcome.
There is an old saying of doing what you love. I find that the best advise because you'll never be unhappy. I know in the US jobs depend upon what you go into. Just this year along Minnesota, the state I reside in, plans to cut over 70K jobs. That means every month around 3000+people will be laid off. I don't think there is much you can do to avoid lay offs other then to be in a field that is needed. For example, hospitals may lay off cleaning staff, but will probably keep their instrument room techs. Good luck. Namaste-Anora
@bird123 (10518)
You have to remember that getting a job is a PEOPLE thing. How are your people skills? Go into the interview knowing you will get the job. Be a results man. Have all the answers to all the possible questions anyone could have. Convey how much money you can make your new boss.Isn't it all about money with bosses? If you get desperate, tell them you will work free for two weeks so they can try you out. Who could refuse that? Finally dress for success.So many people shy away from the interview but that is where success is. Always look them in the eyes.Remember, you are selling yourself. If a person is willing to work, they can find it somewhere. It might not be just what you want to do but it is a job. I BELIEVE IN YOU!
@ying470 (62)
Financial crisis,we certainly can not be avoided,but we want a clear understanding of their own in a crisis to find a suitable location of their own bu also exciting