Not again!

Stuck again - My dad out getting my sister and the snowmobile unstuck again.
@saundyl (9698)
Its a nice day. My sister is thinking its a nice day for skidoing. My dad let her drive his new skidoo - around the yard and not on the road mind you...shes 12. She has to wear a helmet and if she stays in the yard it's easy for him to walk out and get her unstuck. We were out on the deck and i heard the motor stop and i said oh shes stuck again and dad says na shes not. Then we hear this loud NOT AGAIN from behind the house. And he says yup i guess id better go get her out. i went through the house to look and yes she is stuck close to the fence. My dad goes out there lifts it up and moves it - its not unstuck. They come in and She goes "he just makes it look so easy to get it out" I said well hes big and tough and sweetie you're just twelve and not very tough you cant lift it out like he does. I guess she was told she had to get off the skidoo for a while. Do you go skidooing/sledding/snowmobliing in the winter? Have you ever if you dont do it on a regular basis?
@Phlamingho (7834)
• Denmark
Unfortunatly where I live we don't have enough snow in the winter for something like this. We get some snow but never enough to even cover the ground :(
@saundyl (9698)
There are times i wish that was the case here but I think in the end i'd miss the snow during the winter.
• Marion, Kansas
Nope, I do not do any of those. Around these parts Skidoo makes a watercraft. It looks like a water motorcycle, so to speak.
@saundyl (9698)
Seadoos! I've been on one of them TBH they scare me because i cant wear my glasses on the lake or i'll lose them so i cant see where someone else is taking me or if theres big waves.
• Marion, Kansas
It has been at least fifteen years since I have been on one.
@saundyl (9698)
thats a long time!
@Opal26 (17694)
Hi saundyl! Oh! That's so cute! I've never ridden one of those before! I would love to though! I have never gone snowmobiling either! It sounds like so much fun! It's been alot of years since I have really ever even gone sledding! At this point in my life I am way to breakable and I have to watch myself just walking in the snow and ice!
@saundyl (9698)
It would suck to be too breakable! To be honest i like skidooing as long as its not too fast - going too fast scares me.