April Fools Day?

@lala501 (1533)
Do you think your going to be playing pranks on April Fools Day? Or do you think it's just for the kids? I for one always play pranks on April Fools Day. If it's a holiday why not celebrate it? So what's your opinion on April Fools Day?
@rashmie (948)
• United Arab Emirates
There is no harm in this day if playing pranks is not serious and do not harm anybody....after all there should be a day in a year where one can entertain...though humor should be not reserved for a day but reserving it will help those people who are too reserved.....
I like to pay joke on friends on this day for they know i'm just playin and mean no harm by it. I have a good one planned for a friend in particular and he is goin to be in for quite a surprise he'll laugh. It's a day to have fun with others and i'm sure some will be played on me as well lol.
@Canellita (12058)
I think it is for the "fools," in other words the jokesters who get off on this sort of thing. I was never that big about it and I am even less interested now. I do like to laugh but I don't really have the time to plan a good prank and I guess I would just rather spend my time and enerfy in other ways.
@Jennlk84 (4219)
I'm really not a big fan of April Fools day. I really use to dread it when I was in school because I hated that the kids played pranks on each other and the teacher. Now that I'm a teacher myself, I'm glad I teach Pre-K kiddos and they're too young to really understand April Fools day.
I am going to have to join in on the pranking. I am all for the fun and jokes of this day. I just hope I don't forget like I did last year.
@bombshell (11266)
in few days.my little girl has already preparing jokes for he dad and we will see if her dad will recognize it.aril fools day is a joke day but not alll people can handle the jokes
@fasttalker (2798)
I'm always playing harmless jokes on family and friends so I'm just glad I have a special day for it! All in fun nothing harmful. I'm going to have to get to planning though it's coming up soon! Laughter is good medicine...Have fun!