How many purses/handbags?

Coach - This is one of my favorite purses I own. I got a great deal on it at the Coach outlet!
@Jennlk84 (4219)
One of my favorite things to buy is a handbag/purse. I have a variety of brands that I love and when I have extra money, this is what I like to spend it on. So I'm curious, how many purses or handbags do you own? Which one is your favorite? If you have a picture, feel free to share!I own probably well near 50 purses. I've gotten rid of quite a few over the years too. I own purses as expensive as Coach and Vera Bradley and as cheap as those from Target.
@cher913 (25887)
i have about 10 purses and have also gotten rid of a bunch lately. i vow never to pay more than $10 for a purse and usually get mine at thrift stores or from other people that give them to me. i got a ralph lauren purse that way!
@Jennlk84 (4219)
That's awesome! I know a lot of people who can go into a goodwill store and find the best NAME BRAND deals! I have never had such luck. I guess the goodwill store here just isn't one of those stores that gets a lot of name brand items in, like that.
`Cos i`m lived in China,i always buy handbags of Bohemian style and handmade ones.Every season,i will buy 2-4 handbags from net or special shop,i like some sepcial and unique things,so i usually spend more time to find them.That really hard to look for.And the Chanel`s style is classic,i love them but lack of money to buy them:)
@Hanan_x3 (294)
I have about 3 purses lol I dont rlly carry a lot of purses. I'm a student so ii usually have my book bag on me, I keep everything in there I dont like expensive purses because ii really dont see the difference.
@Jennlk84 (4219)
When I was a student I rarely carried a purse. As long as I had my little pouch with my ID, I was good to go!
I have way too many purses. They range in size. I can change whenever I like. Currently I am using a multi-pocketed leather shoulder bag. This holds most everything I need to get through the day. I only purchase my bags from thrift stores and pay no more than $5 each.
@checapricorn (16066)
Hi Jenn, When I was single and working, I have a lot of purses of different colors..I do love to collect but my addiction is blouses..LOL! Anyway, when I move here from the Philippines, I gave all those purses to my sister and friends and now, I have only 3 purses...Maybe when I will start working, I will start getting different colors again! Most of my purses are second hand so it is always cheap but nice brand and quality too.. I don't like to buy expensive especially now that I am not working!