Calling all mylot bloggers :)

Some of us blog for personal reason, some because it gives us something to take pride in. Reviewing or just an extra way to gain some income through adds, it's a fun thing to do. I'd like to offer an interesting propitiation to those mylot bloggers reading this. If you add a link to my site www.poetryartonline.com and write an entry about the site, I'll return the favour by bookmarking your blog. I'll respond to 5 entries, also Include your link within P&A's! Link Directory.. For those really serious, I have two upcoming ebooks which I'd also include your blog within them under supports of my sites. Further more I'll include your link within newsletters I send from my site for couple of months ;) My site could do all the help it can find, I would greatly appreciate it too. This is why I want to offer something beneficial to those who help us :) ~Joey Ps. Include the our link on your site, write the entry and leave your link so I can return my side of the deal. Simple :)
@winterose (39916)
I am not sure if I can put links on my ezine, it was too difficult with zinester when I was there, not sure if yahoo accommodates that either. It is a great idea though, but if you submit your poetry to me you can add your own link and people will go and check it out.
@winterose (39916)
wow thanks from two years ago