After so much work what will you feel?

Bangalore, India
Hi friends I am working for more than 9 hrs a day in office from last week.. I get irritated soon when I work more and my head will be blank not ready to think any thing at that time.. What about you? how do you overcome work stress? share with me.
@aisaellis22 (6449)
Hello chaitra! Working 9 hours a day is a hard thing to do. I don't work right now but when I was in school, I feel tired and stressed out. I don't have a computer that time so what I did was sit down and watch tv or lie down and listen to the radio at my room.
@dpk262006 (56521)
How enjoyable it would be been for you to just lie down and enjoy watching programmes on TV or listening to Music, I think Computer has now robbed off you those pleasures.
• Bangalore, India
Thanks for sharing Aisa.. happy myloting.
deepak - you're right..computer really got my full attention now..I even rarely read books for 7 months now..hehhee.. chaitra - you're welcome..it would always be my pleasure to drop by at your discussions..
@dpk262006 (56521)
Hello! Chaitra! You are very much right, if we continue to work for long hours without any break, we feel exhausted and tired and our energies get sapped. We as human being can work non-stop upto an extent, after that our body requires a break to recharge ourselves. If I have to dispose of some work, which will take many hours to complete, I prefer to go for smal breaks in between to distract my attention from the work. You see, if you go for a cup of tea/coffee or chat with a friend for 10 minutes and then go back to your work, you feel better and can start doing your work without any inconvenience. Countiously sitting on our desks/seats makes us lose our concentration and attention, therefore, in between we need to look around in our room, what's more happening in the room and what others are doing. I once read that to take a break from the work, one should go to the washroom, which is the farthest from your room, so that you could get some exercise and distraction. Have a great day! Deepak
• Bangalore, India
Thanks for the suggestions Deepak let me try them out.. Happy myloting..
@dpk262006 (56521)
You are most welcome!!!
Hey there! Why do you work that long hours? That would really be very stressful. Well, what I do is I listen to music to relieve my stressed body. Sometimes I do Yoga. It is very effective. You should try it too. Have a nice day. Happy posting!!
• Bangalore, India
Hi because of the urgency to complete I need to work for long hours. Thanks for sharing happy myloting.
@alokn99 (5717)
Sleep is the best remedy to destress in such situations. It has helped me a lot. Also i try not to think about the work when i am at home. Watching my favourite tv shows or a good movie helps. Soemtimes i get out of home and go for a drive. The idea is to relax the mind as much as possible.
• Bangalore, India
Thanks for sharing happy myloting..
If that was me, i would rather hit the sack and sleep because of stress. I do feel like when i am stressed, i wanted to relax by just looking at our pet fishes and later i will feel relaxed and happy. Sometimes i do end up eating my favorite snack or food and that is my way to relax from a heavy and stressful job. I also consider playing computer games to relax a bit. But if i am really lazy to do those things i have said earlier, i would just take a short nap, then later take a lukewarm bath and use my scented soap and then smile. I am sure scented soaps, candles can also help us to release tension or stress.
• Bangalore, India
Thanks for sharing even I too play computer games sometimes to reduce stress.. Happy myloting..
@mizstress (719)
i drink coffee to reduced my stress. or i take a few minutes break to refresh myself. hehehe deep breathing can lessen stress and it normalize your blood circulation. you will feel energized again and ready for more work load! hehehe hope i help you with this.. happy mylotting..
• Bangalore, India
Thanks for sharing friend happy myloting..