Do you have a mold allergy?

I am allergic to mold and it starts bothering me starting in the spring time. Do you have a mold allergy and if so what kind of symptoms does it give you?
@winterose (39914)
no thank goodness I do not have an allergy to mold because if I did I would be much sicker than I am now because I am living in a house that has lots of mold. The house I lived in before had mold too.
I am allergic to all different kinds of molds so its really hard for me to stay away from it. I hate allergies.
yes i got. i think every Singaporean happen the same problem, i will start to keep sneeze every morning i wake up. or i smell something like orange or pets fur ,dust ,i will never stop sneeze.. and we are Chinese sometime Chinese burn paper to HELL and my nose starts .. is pain if really too much dust or air dust.and a bad news is this allergy will last you forever ... doctor will give you some medical to control, but once you finish it ,it come back.
@winterose (39914)
thanks for best response hon,