Box of Tissues in the Bathroom

@Shar19 (8236)
I keep a box of tissues in the bathroom. I use them a lot for when I do my makeup. They also come in handy for quick cleanups especially when the kids get water all over the sink. Do you keep a box of tissues in the bathroom?
@lilybug (21182)
When I had a bathroom that had more counter space I had a box in there. With this bathroom though there just is not room for a box unless I put it on the back of the toilet. I don't wear makeup, so that is not and issue for me. Messy kids, now that problem I have.
@Shar19 (8236)
That's where I keep ours - on the back of the toilet.
@cher913 (25895)
oddly enough, we dont keep a box of kleenexs in the bathroom. we have one in the kitchen, one in the rec room, one in our bedroom. i have a constantly runny nose, so i am always using them.
@Shar19 (8236)
I guess you can just use the toilet paper in the bathroom.
No, I keep toilet paper, it works better.
i normally don't. if i did that,instead of going down and getting toilet paper when it runs out,my lazy family would use that up.it would get expensive after awhile.
@ANTIQUELADY (36491)
no, i don't. have them in the room where i stay all the time.
@Humbug25 (12552)
Hi Shar19 I can't say that I do keep tissues in my bathroom as I have always got a flannel or towel to hand to mop up any spillages!! I always use cotton wool pads to remove my makeup so there is really no need to keep tissues in my bathroom, they would only get wet anyway! LOL
@moneymommy (3420)
Yes I do keep a box of tissues in the bathroom. I always like to have them there for when I have the sniffles. I keep a box of tissues in each room.
@lilcee (2704)
Yes, I do keep a box of tissues in the bathroom. I don't use them for makeup tho since I don't wear makeup lol. But I do use them for other things. Happy lotting.