Rob A Casino Blind

What ways would you rob a casino? Detail your plot and everything!
@acmepride (1547)
That's a very intriguing question, willsivia90210. However, if I really intend to rob a casino, I feel that it would be unwise for me to divulge my master plot and the details of such devious plan, so that I could successfully carry it out. After all, who in his right criminal mind would want to be busted, right? That said, I came across a site, which you may find interesting. If you want to check it out, here's the link: http://www.casinozone.com/idealbb/view302.html Stay active and Happy myLotting!
@acmepride (1547)
*erase "so that I could successfully carry it out."
@nyssa102 (749)
Actually, in GTA I had CJ do a mission I invented myself. We did rob a casino, I had some getaway cars stashed in front and a helecopter stashed on top of the roof, lol. It was really fun! I used to do casino missions to get more money in that game, can't wait to get the rest of the games! I saw this Oceans Eleven film, I was really well made! Great Cast! Love these guys in the Cast, love them very much! I watch the movie and they are almost like family, great chemistry and acting.