Do i really earn from reading reviews at Ciao??

Philippines
March 30, 2009 9:38pm CST
Hello everyone... Can somebody enlighten me regarding earning extra money at Ciao. All i know is that i earn particular cents by the rating i can get from the readers and fellow reviewers..,I did not know that i can also earn by rating and reading other's reviews..,Can you help me on this matter?..,thanks
2 responses
@lockheart (1406)
• Philippines
31 Mar 09
Yes, you are earning from it. Rating and reading is both $0.01. So if you read and rate one review, you get $0.01 for it. To check whether this is true or not, go to your account balance, you will see the breakdown of your earnings. Search for earnings from read reviews. . Hope i answered your question.
1 person likes this
• Philippines
31 Mar 09
Don't be confuse, you are not getting any monetary earnings from reading and rating the works of others but you surely gain reputation and appreciation that the one you had read will go to your account and read and rate you as well. Ciao is a very sincere site but also a site of plagiarist. In my observation, only 20% of Ciao members are legitimate writers and the other 80% are either plagiarist or trash review writer. Most of them are from India and China. I too was a victim of these bandits if you happen to come across of a member name "ginshangsky" you'll find that all of his reviews are plagiarized from other members. He don't even have the brain to think of removing the original authors name on his copied review. I am monitoring his account and his rank is getting higher and higher everyday. What's worst is there is a lot more brainless members who is rating his obviously plagiarized reviews as "Helpful" and "Very Helpful" and leaving him a comment of "Great share!". These members should be banned with Ciao too for the don't read the reviews they are rating and supporting this bandits.