What are you prefer,milk or yogurt?

China
How to choose milk and yogurt always puzzled me when i`m shopping in supermarket.Some magzine i`ve read said the pure milk is better than yogurt,but there are so many inconsistent opinions between the two sorts.I`ve heard that one said the more yogurt would add fat.I really don`t distinguish the two. Talk about your choose,milk or yogurt?
@amoyube1980 (2233)
• Somalia
I prefer milk. without sugar. I find yogurt a bit sour, and it sometimes leaves me feeling hungry after eating it instead of fuller.
Feeling hungry?I supposed the yogurt can help you feel fully.
• Somalia
hmm. I suppose my stomach never listens and acts the way it should.
@eagle_f15 (2054)
Actually given the choice in the supermarket, i would put both into my trolley. when the price of yogurt was still within my budget, I used to just buy and keep it in the fridge to let it chill and just have a cup of yogurt for dinner. But after the price increased, I just put milk powder in the trolley. I love yogurt that comes with real fruits inside but it's very pricey now.
You can make yogurt by yourself,there is a special machine that can make yogurt easily,sorry,i just forget its name.That`s a good way to save money by buying that in supermarket.
I prefer yoghurt…it has more taste than milk. I find milk very bland and I cant really drink it without adding any flavours. But for yoghurt, I make it at home and also buy it sometimes…I love plain yoghurt…specially its tanginess and creamy texture.
I usually buy both,but prefer yogurt.Every morning and night,i add some collagen powders into pure milk,and drink yogurt afternoon,that`s good for both my face and body.
@rymebristol (1790)
i prefer yogurt over milk. it's been a while seen the last time i drank milk. i love the taste and the flavor of yogurt, though it cost more than milk, it's alright cause i am indulged with something i like.
@vworld4u (145)
Leave scientific reasons - I love MILK which is starting point of many other byproducts. I love milk as it is the base for Coffee, Tea and other health drinks!
@manjulak (120)
i ALWAYS WITH BOTH. mILK GIVES ESSENTIAL NUTRIENTS AND yOGURT GIVES THE MUCH NEEDED COOLNESS TO BODY.
@iamsolucky (1243)
i like milk all the time, i just order or buy yogurt depends on my mood. But milk is always available at home, i like to make a glass of warm milk every night. happy mylotting
@psphacker (1055)
i think you meant what do you prefer milk or yogurt and my answer will be both because i am one of those persons who like to eat everything.