How many times have you fallen in love in your life?

People say if we truly fall in love we will never fall in love with other person again.But i think we fall in love for more than one person.How many times have you fallen in love.
@rymebristol (1788)
i had fallen in love, 15 to 20 times i think, since i was just a small boy living in a small rural area LOL haha! but as i grew up, i realize that those are just puppy love or infatuation as you may call it. i just fall deeply in LOVE, twice. both were a blessing but ended up traumatic while the other one tragic.
@aisaellis22 (6449)
Hello deepika! I only fall in love once and that person is my husband now. I truly loves him and will never love anyone other than him. He is the one who can make my day happy. He is my first boyfriend too.
@bombshell (11266)
i fallen in love twice but dont its wa snot worth it to carry on and to cry on face the facts of life
@jlamela (4909)
Many times. For me falling in love means "a feeling or a situation where you cannot put off that person from your mind and you always longed for his presence and you wished to take care of him and be with him forever", so it is possible to fall in love even if you are not into a relationship. Well, that's happen to me about four times in my life, unfortunately nobody reciprocated (sigh!)so the love I felt remained "on my own",hehehe. But honestly, I fall in love many times.
@bindishah (2062)
I have truly fallen in love twice in my life. My first relationship did not work due to circumstances not under our control. Then I met my husband, we fell in love and got married. I dont believe in the cliche that 'you fall in love only once'. This is real life..we can meet lots of people we hit it off with and have good chemistry with. its just about finding the right person amonst them to settle down with.
@PRIYANK1992 (1678)
No I haven't fall in love with any girl ever in my life.I am alone,I have no friend,no girlfriend Nobody.........