do you like the tasks here?

China
I do really like tasks in mylot. it is a much easy way to earn money and I was able to earn as much as 1 dollar by doing tasks here. I just hope they will have more tasks available here and I can't really wait. this is such a great way to earn. not like those paid to click problem, and tasks in other sites that request you to join other sites, tasks here are not only interesting but also helpful. I mean you do jobs for other and those jobs help others and you get paid for it. it is the job I like. it is the way I enjoy earning money. how do you guys feel like the tasks here? what is your favorite kind tasks here? mine is finding information tasks and the resizing pic come right next.
I like the tasks in Mylot. At least it offers one more chance for us to earn more. Although I think most tasks are too difficult for me to finish. However, there are still many people finished their tasks successfully. I finished the logo tasks only. As the writing tasks are not as easy as I expect. I hope there will be more kinds of tasks so that we can have more options. I love China
@ajithlal (14569)
I also think tasks are another way of earning money.
@loudcry (1044)
Just completed one task for mylot. It is being reviewed now. Dont know how things will go. Just gave it a try.I do think these tasks are better than what we usually get on the net. The task was about finding information. Havn't done any resizing tasks yet. Not particularly computer savvy, so finding things a little laborious. Anyway,no pain no gain right?
I like the tasks of reponding to discussions but I have find difficulty in doing some jobs.
@gracie04 (4555)
Yes, I do.. I love the tasks being offered here.. most especially the review type of tasks.. i've been reviewing products and services for years and i'm pretty used to it..i just don't get other tasks such as the search type of assignments... i love mylot.. they've been helping people to make some money online... yahoo!!! mylot is the best!!! mylot rules!!!
@May2k8 (6806)
I like the tasks right here, most of them very difficult for writing and that great way to gathering some money. Yesterday, i like fool's person which makes resizing logo with wrong size because i don't see with clear at night (My eye is closed, after i see it then that get rejected). I am very ashamed to said it. My favorite is search a website, and resizing picture.
@insulin (2483)
Well I never try the tasks here in mylot but yeah im sure its more ok and wonderful because we have a big chance to earn more.I guess I will try it today after working with my other online thingy..:-0 God bless and have a nice day..;-0
@ajithlal (14569)
I also like tasks very much. I have submitted one task before and got it approved. I am submitting more task today and hope it get approved. I am little confused about the tasks. I hope will get clear about it in the future. I think tasks are great way to reach payout very quickly.