If there's a best response, shouldn't there be a Best Topic too?

@inkyuboz (1288)
Mandaluyong City, Philippines
I mean, it's pretty rare to see awesome topics in myLot and I've been told several times that I really make great topics (I'm quite flattered). Shouldn't we have the privilege to get some sort of "award" for making the best topics too? I mean, there could be a limit of sorts, but for me, just being in Today's Top topics doesn't cut it. I would want a badge or something! Am I asking too much?
@benny128 (3622)
yeah thats a good idea, hope mylot are taking notice. Might also stop all the daft repeated discussions that you see everyday the ones like - whats your favourite colour everyone knows the topics I mean lol,
@inkyuboz (1288)
• Mandaluyong City, Philippines
I'm marking this as the best response. :)
@benny128 (3622)
aaww cheers mate
a badge would definetly be cool.maybe for most views/responses in a day or something..
Hey there! Hmmm,. Mylot won't buy that one.lol I mean there's already the Top Discussion of the Day. It would be a tough one to decide if there would be best discussion. Where would mylot base it? Number of response? Rating? Or both? Also there are a lot of good discussions, so to be fare, I think, mylot just created the Top Discussion of The Day, which we receive every day. Have a nice day. Happy posting!!
@mysdianait (64058)
Who would decide what is 'best'? It's like asking someone to say whether rice or pasta or coffee or tea is best. What suits one will never suit another. No I don't think there should be a 'best' topic as we are all the best on here and it is all of us, not just someone in particular, that make myLot what it is!
@donsky14 (5963)
That's a good idea inkyuboz...but I think it'll just be too hard to narrow down. I mean, there are a lot of discussions here. So it'll probably be hard to narrow things down.