firends, pls suggest me some good books on SELF HELP

@sandal13 (143)
hi friends, i want to gift a book to my cousin who is really upset these days because of his bad results in exams , i want your help friends i think a good self help book will do the magic or would u suggest any thing else for him? he is 20 years old and i am really worried for him these days.... pls help
@Trensue (5253)
There is no magic bullet for passing exams. However there are some ways that you can found out your learning style and then make study time more productive. There is some information on it. This would be a good place to start http://www.helium.com/items/825582
@sandal13 (143)
hhmm trensue, i think ur advice to study in a different way would help him, i will surely pass on the link to him . thanx n happy mylotting
Give him a mirror!!!!! Its much better to be hated for what you are rather than loved for what you are not......Its life....accept the failures...I don't believe that's bad, unless you are not making any effort to improve that :) Tubelight, take a mirror for you as well...seeming you are depressed :((....