does any work form home

besides doing mylot I am thinking of looking into something but I just do not know what to look in into,Or where to look even!
@carann (262)
I do alot of freelance writing work. If you enjoy writing or blogging that is good. They also need other types of things like promoters for websites and basically office assistants at home. That is about the only legit work at home I have found so far. I keep looking around for other things to add extra income.
@janyen (624)
• Netherlands
hiya, im also doing online work but its more on blogging and the get to paid sites. other than that, im a plain housewife. but will like to find work soon
@Trensue (5253)
I work from home and I love it. I work for a major corporation out of my home. I also do some freelance work. The key is to avoid sites where they say that they will pay you for doing nothing. Those are not real businesses and you will end up spending many hours for "nothing". What are your interests? That is a good place to start.
• Pakistan
a great work from home jobs listed http://top100moneymakingways.blogspot.com/