pulling faces

I was walking home yesterday and this little kid in a car was in a car staring at me. So i poked my tongue out at him, and he returned the gesture. So we started pulling funny faces at each other until the car drove away. I love it when kids are like that! But it wasnt until they has gone that I thought about the fact that all the other cars and all the other people could see too.I must have looked a bit mental! Do you do that, pull faces at kids? not in a mean way of course! What would you have thought if you had seen a 24 year old girl pulling faces at someone?
@ANTIQUELADY (36491)
i would have got a kick out of it. aren't kids great? u must like them to. i stuck my tongue out at my grandson other day & he told on me to his dad. my son said we are going to have to put her in timeout. the little one said go to the kitchen. i was so tickled at him. i love messing w/him & i just love kids in general.
they are great arent they?! hehe! you got in trouble you got in trouble!
@ANTIQUELADY (36491)
i sure did & he loved it.
@abcnadz (461)
lol. there is nothing abnormal about this. i too love it when kids do that and i would have done the same thing too. i have done this before. sometimes i feel relaly embarrassed after the whole thing but then the kids too have fun. i just love kids and i would do small things like this to interact with them. have a nice day.. ps : you would have looked mental if you showed faces at a good looking guy :P
yeah I would wouldnt I!
@catdla1 (6005)
Don't feel bad. I'm a good deal older than you and I still do it, given the chance. What other people see is their business, but looking from you to the little child, I would have see two people having a little silly fun. What's wrong with that? Church is my favorite place to do that. So many kids are bored and squirmy, a funny face (or three) helps them to pass the time. Works for me too...lol. All of us should reach inside and touch the inner child...and the more often the better.
Thats so true, we don't play often enough when we grow up do we?
@catdla1 (6005)
No we don't play enough. There has to be a balance between work, play and rest (not necessarily equal unfortunately). Perhaps the worlds troubles stem from so many people being out of balance?