Question about paypal

@mermaidivy (15410)
Dear mylotters, Do you know how much will they transfer the money to the bank account? Do they need a minumum amount to process it? Or we can just get the the $10? I reached my minimum payout this month, still waiting it to be processed. Thank you very much!
@hotsummer (10466)
you need at least $5 to withdraw in paypal. if you withdraw by bank account you will be charged $1 per withdrawal. and so it is just fine to withdraw in $10. but i prefer to withdraw in bigger amount.
@janyen (624)
• Netherlands
i agree with her so that you can save some on the charges every time you make withdrawals out of your account. just build it up like what im doing. paypal is safe in any way.
@mermaidivy (15410)
so I can let it accumulate more then transfer it to the bank? Thank you very much!
yes, it is better to let the amount accumulate.. you will lessen the amount you need to pay for processing fees...
I transfer my paypal earnings to my online bank account and it is 100% FREE! I didn't know they were charging to use the withdrawal feature. So the best way I think is to add your bank account to your paypal account and you can transfer all you want for free. This is also my first payment from Mylot, I heard it goes to our Paypal accounts on the 15th of the month. I think paypal will charge a fee on it, I think its around 5%.
@mermaidivy (15410)
Somebody said it costs $1, I never used it so I don't know. Thanks for response.
@hotsummer (10466)
when you have personal account, it is free to receive the money. but for premier and business account you will be charge some fees for receiving the money. and after after receiving the money, if you will withdraw the money, you will be charged $1 for bank account transfer if the money you withdraw is less than $170. but if you withdraw more than $170 it will be free. before when i earn more monthly, i do withdraw for free. but now i rarely earn that much so i always get charge $1 for my every withdrawal.
In the US it is always Free to transfer money. I have never been charged. I have a premier account so I guess that is why I get charged for receiving? I always get charged when I sell something on Ebay, sometimes the fee is over $5, it sucks.
@kunizzul (1067)
i think u can find some of foreign forum that want to trade for paypal credits...u just need to sold to them a bit cheaper than the normal rate..
@mermaidivy (15410)
Thanks for response! :-)
@dlr297 (5418)
I do not believe their is a minimum amount for the money you can transfer from your paypal to your bank account each month, but i do believe that their is a maximum amount that you can transfer.
@mermaidivy (15410)
maximum amonut? I thought they have minimum amount. Thanks for response! :-)
@ladym33 (11007)
If you are in the United States it is $5 minimum to transfer to your checking account. I don't pay anything to have funds sent to my checking account, but this could vary by country. You probably will not know for sure what your particular charges are until you try it, but you should be able to transfer $10.00 to your checking account with no problem, and if there is a charge it will be minimal.
@mermaidivy (15410)
Thanks for response. I guess I know how it works now.
@VIKRAM55 (217)
It varies different to different countries for minimum ammount, else u need to pay $1 to withdraw. To me if I hv $175 then I can withdraw all of them at free of cost. Regards, Vikram
@mermaidivy (15410)
Thanks for your response!