do you think the knight riders will go to the next level in IPL

@amitavroy (4826)
the guys after appointing almost like half a dozen captains and making a complete chaos inside the team will they think that the team will be able to give an advanced to the next level of the competition. Well I don't think so too many brains will be acting on the field and it will create a complete chaos which will result in them losing every match. Maybe they can men one year and there is someone performs out-of-the-box but otherwise I have no reason to believe that they can win a match with such a comic thing happening around the field just imagine men you have like half a dozen people discussing something in the middle of the field and 23 guys making for those to come up with some ideas. It will be such a funny thing to happen on the field and so I would like to know what do you think will happen.
@pratik87 (1928)
the players in kolkata knight riders team are not too happy with the coach john buchanan. he is just trying to make everyone work according to the way he wants like some dictator. its the same story with aussie guys experimenting with indian players like sunil gavaskar said. first it was greg chappel with his unorthodox methods which failed of course and now it is john buchanan. this might just affect the team and im not sure if they will perform to their fullest and what other controversies brew up in south africa the biggest being who will be made the captain once the side is in south africa. lets hope saurav is retained as captain.
@amitavroy (4826)
yes u r right nd i hope with the statement nw by srk things will calms down
I do agree with what you say. For sure a team can't play with 4 or 6 captians in the field and hence the team playing with such a lethal experiment cannot reach to the next level of the competition. It would be good for Shahrukh's team to go with a single captain and give their best on the field as Ganguly has proved himself as one of the best performer and captain and surely he will rock...
@krupesh (2603)
I think they have gone back to the same idea of having just a single captain.This was made clear by Shah Rukh yesterday in a media conference.But he also said that the captain will be helped by 3-4 other players with their ideas on the feild. Again its nothing but having 3-4 captains..haha