Do you remember to take your medicine or supplements?

@taface412 (3177)
I know this is ironic, because my job is to hand out medications, but I always forget to take my vitamins and supplements. I feel better when I take them and I know I need them, but I just forget or I get lazy about taking them really... How about you?
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
I take B12 vitimans everyday but there are times I forget to take them. I also take Vitiman D and Omega 3 fatty acids. Sometimes I get lazy or i just forget to take them.
@taface412 (3177)
I really need to take my B-12 also. Because I am so worn down from everything you have to do in a day and then some LOL. it's funny how others are forgetful too. Maybe we need to add Gingkoba to the list. Thanks
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
Yeah that is suppose to be good for your memory.
@taface412 (3177)
I'd probably forget that one too. How ironic.
@Jennlk84 (4219)
I have an alarm set to take my one important pill of the day. I still almost always remember to take it, even before the alarm goes off, but the reminder is good. As far as my vitamins and supplements go, I remember them with breakfast in the morning but with some of them it's a matter of , do I want to take them? lol I'm not a huge fan of taking pills, so if I'm not in the mood to swallow a bunch of big pills, I just won't take them.
@taface412 (3177)
Maybe I need to start eating breakfast....or listen to my alarm when it goes off in the morning. Thanks for responding.
I hardly remeber either. That's why I don't know what I'd do if I was on a prescribed medicine as some days the kids have me so worked up I don't know what I did 5 min ago let alone anything else. My kids have to take suppliments daily too, but I forget those too fairly often... but I figure no biggie they aren't going to die from not getting their vitamin.
I am forgetful with other things but not in taking my medications or supplements. I always drink it on time. I don't know why while my childhood friend is also like you and I remind her to take her meds when we used to live together in an apartment.
@KrauseHome (35025)
It is easy to forget to take my Medications like I should, but I know I feel and do the Best when I do. I am Insulin dependant diabetic so lately I try to time all of my medications I take besides my Insulin around the same time I have to take these. So it has made it a lot easier for me to remember, and hopefully will always be this way as well.
I remember having to take pre-natal vitamins and that was not a problem until I had to take them after I had the baby. I missed so many dosages it wasn't funny...now, I take birth control and I miss lots of those too. I just have too much other stuff going on to remember. It's either that or I am just flat out lazy...
@Shar19 (8236)
I was forgetting to take my vitamins so I got one of those days of the week pill boxes. I keep it on the kitchen counter so I can see it when I'm making my breakfast. After I take the pills I keep that day's spot open until the next morning then I close it. It makes it so much easier now.
@CMTS_87 (1342)
In my case I really make sure that I take my supplements on time because I know it will help me to have a good health. Happy MyLotting!