What is the largest number of responses in one of your discussions?

@bayernfan (1430)
How many unique responses did you receive in your most successful discussion? By unique responses, I mean those credited to your discussion tally by myLot. If I remember correctly, I think that the largest post count one of my discussions has received is 36. Do your discussions often get a large number of response?
@zweeb82 (5716)
I don't think I get that many responses that often. Mine rangers between 10-20 normally. Occasionally it goes beyond 20. As for the highest, hmm....let me check...hey, it's the same as yurs - 36!~
@bayernfan (1430)
I think that if your discussions are attracting between 10 and 20 posts normally, then you are doing quite well. The majority of my post are sub 10 responses. Perhaps I don't post enough on the boards where all the action is?
@zweeb82 (5716)
I guess maybe you've been away for too long that many of your friends have forgotten about you? Maybe should re-establish your circle of friends?
@bayernfan (1430)
There are several friends in my friend list, who made the request for me to add them, that have since become inactive for quite some time. Not all discussions are successful, and certain boards don't get as much traffic. Some of my interests don't have as many members participating in those boards. Nevertheless, I enjoy discussing those topics. Perhaps I should more actively seek quality members to make friends with. Thanks for the suggestion.
The most number of responses that I got so far in one of my discussions is 70. It's about if you'll be given a chance to be a millionaire, why would you want to be. People shared their thoughts about reasons beyond money why they would gladly take a million dollar if they'll be given a chance. And mostly really wants to help their families, friends and other people. It's so nice to read their answers. Mmmm.. I'm not really sure how I would know which responses are credited to my discussion. Where can I see that? Most of my discussions doesn't make that much number of responses, but I'm aiming to at least have 2-digit responses. =)
@bayernfan (1430)
70! That's excellent maiyhenzkee. In which interest board did you post that discussion? On your home page, you have a list of links to your current discussions that use your discussion title as identification. The unique number of responses credited to your discussion is located to the right of the your discussion title in parenthesis. Here's to reaching your goals. Cheers.
Oh, I see. I know now what you mean. Yup, it's really 70. I posted it under Making Money interest. I didn't really expect that it would get that much responses though. =)
@bayernfan (1430)
Okay. I was just curious. I think that the making money board has become even more popular since the global recession began. More people are searching for a way to make money or to supplement their income. One needs to be careful though because their are many scammers who are trying to take advantage of the desperate.
• Poland
I'm still pretty new here, only been a member a few days. I've had one discussion I started get 25 responses, but apart from that none of my others have got more than a handful! I've probably only started 6-7 topics though.
@bayernfan (1430)
Give it time. Once you establish a reputation, increase the amount of friends that you have and gather a following, things will improve. I recently saw an older post from an established member and friend that has received over 270 responses! Keep at it and good luck.
@substance (588)
hey!! i have joined just recently and not that active in mylot but i am enjoying it here and one of my discussions got 39 responses which made me happy and i got a best response too. Hmmmm.. I feel its not bad at all.
@bayernfan (1430)
Welcome to myLot. That sounds like a pretty good performance to me. It's good to hear that you are enjoying your myLot experience. I'm glad that you are starting off on a successful footing. Thanks for sharing and here's to future higher post counts.
Best I've received is 38 responses! I was glad of that, and never expected to receive so much responses from that discussion! Another one I got a couple of weeks ago that i started was 27 responses. I was always happy with that, as that is a fairly high amount.
@bayernfan (1430)
Hi pweety. I don't usually get a swath of responses in my posts so, when I get a 30+ post count in one of my discussions, it's a pleasant surprise. One of my recent discussions is sitting at 29 right now. The bulk of responses tend to happen in a short period of time after initially posting. I guess this is because the discussion is near the top of the list and hasn't been pushed too far down by "new" discussions. I have seen some members' discussions with post count above 60 several times and once I saw a discussion with a post count above 80!