Do you have you tried making fruits salads?

@ajithlal (14564)
I cut the fruits like pineapple, orange, grapes, banana, and put vanilla ice cream and cherry in it and likes eating it. I also like mixing water lemon with lemon and ginger and put it in blender and mix it well. Do you have good recipes for fruit juices and fruit salads?
I also like fruit salads. Besides the fruits, I think it also tastes good to add the yolk and dried grapes. I love China
@ajithlal (14564)
I think dried grapes and cashewnut helps to make the fruits salad very tasty. I also like adding cherries in it.
@wakinsey (141)
Fruit salads are very good. Especially homemade ones. Sometimes I have to be careful though. Some fruits do not connect well with others.
@ajithlal (14564)
I also like homemade fruit salads very much.
@ANTIQUELADY (36491)
i don't drink juices much. i do make fruit salad but don't use a recipe. i like most anything in it but pineapple. i don't like that.i love fresh strawberries in it for sure. i like strawberries & bananas cut up together w/some sugar or sweetner on them. ever tried that?
@ajithlal (14564)
I also think strawberries are very tasty when added with other fruits in fruitsalad.
@xhaylea (363)
yes, ive had and made fruit salads many a time. It tastes so delicious and really sweet, and i have all the fruits i like in with the salad, its lovely! i have banana, apple, orange, pear, grapes, cherry, pineapple, and alsorts! We also get some yoghurty cream to go with it, and its gorgeous! and its healthy too and definitely covers your five a day in fruit :)
@ajithlal (14564)
I also think that fruits are good for health especially fruit salads.
So many times and they taste delicious and really sweet with oranges and bananas etc and when you add like some cream to it with some nice fruit sauce over it, you just can't get enough of it! It's basically like a yoguhrt but home made and better taste to it too.
@ajithlal (14564)
I also think they are tasty and they are good for health.
Hi lotter yeah i often make fruit salad as my kidooos dont eat fruits ,so i make fruit salad for them.
@ajithlal (14564)
I also like fruit salads very much and things it is very tasty.