How often do you read BIBLE?

@daliaj (5689)
How often do you read Bible? How does it influence your life? I ready Bible everyday as soon as I get up and everyday befor I go to bed. It gives me enough confidence to start a day and hope god is with me in all my endeavors. After reading Bible I go to sleep. It gives me peace of mind for a good sleep.
@chookie1971 (2277)
I don't read the bible much at all. The last time I read it was couple of years ago. But it always sits near by me.
@daliaj (5689)
Hi Chookie! It is good that atleast it always sits near you. When I went to my husband's house for the first time. Where is the Bible? ....... Where is the Bible? There was no Bible. At my home, when anyone goes for a travel, the first thing to put in luggage will be Bible. Thank you for the response.Happy mylotting.
skalofong. Every one is different so our ways are different. For those who do believe, we are all god's children. I may not read the bible all the time, but because it is close, if I like to refer to it at any time, it is easy reach. I am wearing something really special which is close to my heart. I wear a cross which has been bless by a priest in my own religion.
@laedyan (190)
Hello there daliaj. Honestly, I'm not that type of person who read the bible everyday. Back in my younger years, i used to read a lot from the bible. I even went to a catholic school when i was in high school so reading the bible is one of the things that the students will do. I can't say that i'm already knowledgable to be able to not read once in a while but i just don't. But i read everytime i feel that my faith is going low.
@daliaj (5689)
Hi Laedyan, I am glad to hear that you read Bible whenever you feel that your faith is going low. I read Bible whenever I feel sad or worried or tensed regarding something. Reading Bible keeps me calm and confident at that situation. My cell phone has my husband's picture as wall paper. Sometimes I change it to Jesus's picutre when I get mad at him. Lol.
@mathss1 (1181)
Once a day when I have time to spare
@daliaj (5689)
Hi Friend, It is good to hear that you read Bible once a day. Keep doing. Thank you for the response. Happy mylotting.
@HelScream (2828)
It's really nice of you to do this my friend But I am not like you I read the bible only when I want to read a line or a phrase from it and remember it by heart. But I do constant communication with God talking to him through my mind this I do every day in my life and when I have a vacant time....
@daliaj (5689)
Hi Friend, it is nice to hear that you always keep contact with god through prayer. It is important to pray than read Bible. Thanks for your response. I like to read Pslams always. Each one of it will have a lesson to tell you. Happy mylotting.
@benny128 (3622)
I never read the bible am afraid, I dont believe in reading the book, I prefer to let my actions speak louder than reading and live my life the way I was brought up by my parents.
@Gesusdid (1683)
i try to read it when i can , and i really place emphasis on try lol , and yeah it does give you a bit of ( exhale ) inside sorta but latley i havent been reading every night like i should