Do you want babies

@savypat (20247)
It's Spring and every year at this time I want babies, it doesn't matter what kind of babies, animal or human, my nesting instinct just turns on full force. It's a very good thing it doesn't last long or we would be over run with critters. Are you affected by this urge?
I like babies, i mean human babies. But I dont have that urge now to have one. Maybe soon I will be able to do have one.
@bhanusb (5709)
Yes I love babies like you. Spring is the king of all seasons.Human's mind become fresh in this season.Babies are like flowers - they may be human ,animal or birds. Yes spring touch my heart and the urge of baby affected me.
@regal_aeros (2606)
i do. and especially when i see babies, i can't help but wish i had one of my own too.
@riyasam (16578)
whenever i see a cute little baby,i also feel the maternal urge to have more babies.i usually irritate my hubby to no end and he has to take considerable pains to make me understand the pros and cons of having a third child.
@valpopa (155)
I wanna have a lot of kids and I am planning on having many after I get married...or maybe even before.. who knows..but pets don't do it for me. I prefer humans