What is your plan for future?

China
We are all in the position of the farmer. If we plant a good seed, we reap a good harvest. If our seed is poor and full of weeds, we reap an awful crop.If we plant nothing at all, there will be nothing you can expect as well. I have full confidence that my future is bright and much better than my past anyway. If all any of us just works hard and goes for it... What is your plan for future?
@Opal26 (17694)
Hi hiddenwing! I think that you have a very good attitude! And that is what you need to make it in this world! You need to have a postive outlook on life to make things happen! If you have that then you have won half the battle! I wish I had been more like that when I was younger and had the chance to make something of my life! If I could go back and do it again with the knowledge that I have now I certainly would do things differently! But, unfortunately it is a bit late in life for me to start again! So you go our there and make the best life that you can for yourself! I have complete faith that you will!
@Opal26 (17694)
Wow! That was fast! I never got a BR that quick! I meant what I said hiddenwing! Thanks for the pen! lol
Thanks a lot for your kind words! People all have dreams that they haven't realized yet anyway! By the way, I eat lots of vegetables and fruit, and I do exercises so often. Most of the time, of course, I am positive. These things help to keep me fit as a fiddle. And the same to you! Good luck
Well, I just checked mylot a minute earlier or so and saw your response. It was very impressive. So, I remarked it as the best response! haha
Currently i go to college online for medical billing so that is what i will be doing in the future. I cant wait to finish school. I should be done in december!
Go to college online? I have heard about that! But I am not quite familar with it, to be honest! Wish eavh endeavor of you will be a great success.