ciao.com, a cheater?

@leoliu39 (540)
China
i have registered as a ciao member. after pay more attention and do many things there, i earned about $19. i want to apply payment of my money, and several days ago, i found that i can't even sign in the ciao.com. the message tell me:my browser send wrong message .but i tried many times at different computers.so , i think ciao.com is a cheater, if you want to make money there, i hope you be careful!
@zhcy888 (256)
No,Ciao is good website,not a scam,I got my payment from Ciao last month. Put your heart down.
@leoliu39 (540)
but, how can i cope with the problem i am facing?
@zhcy888 (256)
I think this method can login,if you can't login again,tell me, I will try other method.
@leoliu39 (540)
thank you for your concern. but i still can't login. it doesn't work!
@pals101 (2011)
ciao is not a cheater my friend, it has paid my twice already..i think they are just cleaning the system for their are so many users who are just spamming the site and not writing quality and good reviews..you can try the other way of login there..i think someone posted it already..but if you try it already and still cannot login then that means that you have been banned my friend..
@leoliu39 (540)
oh, i see, i even don't care $19 what i have earned by hard work.what i care about is a kind of respcet. if ciao.com is not a cheater, they should at least tell me "you do something wrong,so we banned you!"without a word, just banned a member, it seems they don't want to pay my money!
@pals101 (2011)
there is another way to login,,in ciao.com..select a member profile..once you are in the members profile, post a comment or message on the wall, it will eventually ask for your username and password..try this one, i'm sure this will work..
@leoliu39 (540)
thanks, i have tried all the way out to login, but i failed!
I am a member of Ciao and I got payment from it twice. However, lately I can't login this website, too. At first I though it's a technical problem. But later after some discussions here, I found that Ciao may ban the members who come from some countries. So I won't be active there any more. It's very disappointing rule from it. Perhaps Ciao is unable to offer payments anyway, so they have to decrease the members. I love China
@chimrani (1430)
[b]No, they don't ban members according to countries.They just ban if we request any member to rate or tell that i have rated your review etcc... iam writing many review and now i made $23 and i have trust on them because iam not cheating them.[/b]
@leoliu39 (540)
chimrani, you seems know many things about the ciao.com. i thnik you should stop fool us at all. so many persons here say they are cheated by ciao.com, but you stick to ciao.com never cheat us, do you think we are cheater as ciao.com or as you?
i have the same problem..i cannot login to that site until now.so sad..
@leoliu39 (540)
be careful.chimrani is a jackal of ciao.com. what he do is to tell you must trust ciao and to do hard work and earn a lot of money, then ciao just simple banned your account, take away your earned.beaause our hard work,we make ciao.com seems more impact, and using this, ciao.com can cheat more and more person.
@hotsummer (10449)
i can't log in too. i wonder if this is really just a website upgrade or update. hopefully that my account has not been disabled yet or closed cause i am still waiting for my payment for a few months now. till now i am not yet paid though. they give so many reason why they were not able to pay every month i didn't receive it.
@chimrani (1430)
They are updating there website,i don't think they banned you,if they ban you you will receive an email from them.Yes they pay on 2 week of flowing month.If you not receive payment just email them on the contact forum
@leoliu39 (540)
chimrani, you must be a ciao.com employee, and a jackal of it!cause we have problem whick really trouble us, but you still stick to that ciao.com is not a cheater, i don't know why?
Is ciao.com a scam? Hm...interesting question! I was thinking of joining it, but now am a little bit nervous- it sounds a bit like Associated Content in that many people claim it is a scam, but not all... Interesting! I think the biggest problem with Ciao is that it's still developing. Reading through the other comments leads me to believe that it's still trying to weed out all the abusers and cheaters that ARE using Ciao. They may just be simply running the wrong people "out of the game," so to speak. Also, their website is a little bit glitchy- I was trying to access it earlier, but was having a bit of trouble (page views said I had the wrong URL, etc.). That combined with what you were mentioning ("I found that I can't even sign in the ciao.com") leads me to believe they're still developing. I don't think they're a 'real' scam, but just an organization that still has to flatten out a few creases. But yeah...I'd definitely say contact their customer service (I know you've probably already done that-are you located near their offices?) at least. My best regards-hopefully it'll be fixed soon... -Fresh Writing
@chimrani (1430)
friend they are not scam ciao and associatedcontent are genuine and paying sites.Many of them say that there accounts is banned because they are cheaters. Don't believe others just give a try and ciao is currently updating there website
@leoliu39 (540)
maybe you are right!but if you are member and worked hard for a long time, earned a little bit money, then, they even don't tell you what you are wrong, just banned your account, took away your money, i think you will not say the above words!be honest, buddy!
@tombiz (2039)
Ciao is definitely not a scam or not yet a scam and I hope they will never be. Now, the site is experiencing some technical problems. If you have never been banned from Ciao, you can easily log-in using the method we all use here -- the one explained by the members above of this post. However, since Ciao is also cleaning up with plagiarist (those who are just fond of copying reviews) and members who could not write even basic correct English, then your account may have been abolished by the admin. Judging by the way you write in English, I just guess that your account may have been banished because of it or they may had found out you copying reviews.
@hotsummer (10449)
does it mean that i am banned too. i was not banned before when i started request payout. they keep promising that they will till now i can't log in they didn't pay me. i think that they are scam just for this reason that they have keep making excuses why they were not able to pay. and it is not that right that the member has poor quality of post. they shuold have made it clear that they are only accepting only those who write in perfect grammar. judging by your post here i think that you are way belittling the person's english.
@leoliu39 (540)
i don't agree with you! if someone's English is poor, as you say, one who could not write even basic correct English,ciao.com will banned his account, i think ciao.com is absolutely a cheater and scam. when i join ciao.com, and registered as a member, they did not told me i should be a English professor. my first language is not English, i can't write English as good as you!if this is the reason, i definitely am sure that ciao.com is a cheater and a scam!
@swtpareek (651)
Hi there! I had around $25 in my account and was not able to login like everyone else... Then one day someone told me about the method of logging in through someone else's profile and I was able to log-in to my account. I posted a review and browsed through the site and then logged out. When the next day I tried to log-in using the same way as I had it said login failed! Then I checked for my reviews on the site and none of them was there!! I was shocked! I was at the purple dot and NEVER EVER did copy any review nor violated any rules of ciao! I even won a weekly contest past week on ciao! When I tried to search for my account I got my account but the dot there was green moreover there was no review under my account!! Needless to say ciao had deleted my account! I don't know the reason and am so disappointed with them that I would definitely call them CHEATERS and SCAMMERS for sure! They had paid me once but then all of a sudden they change their rules and delete genuine members whereas there are a lot of spammers out there who still need to be checked! I even wrote to them and haven't received any response and nor do I have any hopes of receiving one! As fas as the money that I was to get is concerned I agree with you.. Let it be considered donated to ciao...
@leoliu39 (540)
let the ciao.com get out of our mind!ciao.com is just a cheater and scammer. beside the cheater and scammer, we at least are here and do what we want to do, earn the money we deserved. happy be mylotter!
Thanks for the lovely words.. They are much appreciated! I am just upset about the way they deleted my account! As if I have violated any rule, which I didn't do! They could have given me the reason of doing it. If they are deleting accounts just because we are from a specific country then it's really a bad thing on their part!
@ip5217 (1656)
I'm sorry to hear that you are unable to log in still. I found a backdoor to access your ciao account. I wrote it in my blog. Try access it through my blog. You will see my blog in my profile page.
@leoliu39 (540)
thanks, i have donated my earned to ciao.com, cheater and scam.
lol such drama over it they pay just ppl from usa and canada and another country, so i didnt even join it its on their site check if ur country is listed
@leoliu39 (540)
they even don't want to pay me, so they do this!
Hi lotter yeah i also work with ciao ,but not yet reached the payout so cant say,may be someother problem with you.
@leoliu39 (540)
hope so. for me, i just think it doesn's worth me to trust them. ok, for me, i think $19=scam ciao.com. i worked hard, but don't even get a message!
Ciao is definately not a scam site.It has paid me 3 times already through Paypal.They are currently removing members who are misusing the system by writing one-two sentence reviews.
@leoliu39 (540)
if so , it means the ciao.com don't respect their member, i trust them, but they don't. if i am wrong, tell me and then refuse me, this is the way i think.but......
Ciao is not a scam site but it has a lot (and I mean A LOT!) of members who are cheating. I can log in fine into my account as of a few moments ago. I have also been paid on time for the past 4 months there. According to an announcement yesterday, they have been updating the system and removing abusers as quickly as possible. There might be a chance that your account has been reported by someone which led to your difficulty in logging in. Try sending a message to ciao's email address and ask for technical support. If you have not done anything wrong (like plagiarize or copy reviews from other sites, or use a translator and posted a review with foreign words in it) there may just have been a glitch and your account might just have been accidentally blocked. The best way to know is contact ciao directly. Hope this helps.
@leoliu39 (540)
hi, thanks, buddy, but i can't even get to the login page, how can i contact with ciao.com. but i think ciao.com just a site to earn money, if they are not a scam and i have done something wrong, they should tell their member why and the refuse them. but ciao.com does nothing, so i wonder it'a s scam!